𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟓

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 : 𝖤𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃'𝐒 chirpin' and the cool breeze of wind coming from the wide opening window I opened my eyes instantly squinting from the sunrise of the sun arising through the window.

Still resting on my back I glanced over to the right side of me and saw Von asleep with both his hands on each side of my hips and head in the crock of my neck shirtless.

Aww he sleep like a baby.

Hearing my harsh ringtone of my phone I turn to my left and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and answered the call without looking who was calling.

"Hello."I spoke with a raspy voice since I just woke up.

"Bitch where are you." Jayda's orotund voice beamed through the phone making me make a weird face.

"I'm fine." I sighed rubbing the crust out of my eyes.

"Dess where did you go last night I was worried sick about you like you upped and left I thought you died or sum!." She said in distress.

"I know I'm sorry I should've told You I left things happened but I'm ok did you get home safe is everyone alright?."

"Yeah everyone's ok we were just worried about you but where you at your location is off?."

"It is?,I never turned it off!." I made a confused face because I never turned it off "well I'll call you later."

"Wait did you know you were acting a mess last night before we left you got tipsy!." she chuckled.

"I don't remember that at all your lying." I said in disbelief not believing her.

"No go look at my Instagram story." before I knew it I was exiting the call to Instagram I seen her story and clicked on it and watched the video of me acting a fool.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 • 𝟏𝟓𝐡𝐫𝐬