Be my bloody valentine <3

Song of this one-shot :

Everybody loves somebody- Dean Martin
-

Mrs Lovett's bakery ,Fleet Street , 1785

I was covered in flour. This filthy white powder had the annoying habit of spreading everywhere and infiltrating the most sordid places.

"You really are a mess, love." laughs Nellie softly.

The woman was just across the counter. She was kneading the dough for the pie and my eyes occasionally slid over her plunging cleavage as her breasts lifted a few times from her corset.

"I was just trying to make the dough for the next batch when someone small and sneaky threw flour at me!" »

Her black eyes shone with mischief and a mischievous smile appeared on her luscious reddish lips. Nellie chuckled softly. I smiled and returned to my task, my eyes averting from her seductive form.

A few minutes passed before I heard the melodious sound of her voice. Nellie was humming a tune that was unfamiliar to me. It was a small melody without words at first sight but so sensual. A melody made to charm. Her voice sounded louder and louder until she was singing at the top of her voice.

I had long since stopped preparing the dough, my eyes were fixed on her. This woman could kill whoever she wanted just by swinging her hips sensually while she sang. Nellie could kill anyone with her doe gaze. I studied her face more closely, carefully memorizing every detail of her persona. Her full red lips. Her black eyes so deep they looked like two onyx stones. Her creamy alabaster skin. She was undoubtedly the embodiment of sin, the forbidden fruit placed on earth to make me weak with desire and love.

Her fingers trailed up her frame, caressing her hips through her corset and slowly bewitching me. Her voice was deep. Nellie felt the song, she lived it. Each vibrates with its pulsating being, this aura of sensuality. I had a strange feeling, I felt the caress of her fingers on her body. Like it was my body she was touching instead. And when her eyes suddenly opened, they met mine, she stared at me while singing.

Nellie began to walk around the counter. Within moments, she was standing right in front of me. I was frozen. My heart was pounding in my chest. My breath was irregular and my pupils dilated with desire. One of her hands was placed on my waist while the other took my right hand and pulled me into a dancing position.

"I think I'm falling in love with you.", I tell her distractedly. It was just a thought. A thought that had been revealed.

She was still looking at me. Her gaze fixed on mine as she dragged me into her waltz. I had never been very good at dancing, but I didn't care about that anymore.

"I want to be with you."

Waltzing through the bakery, nothing seemed more unreal than that and I found myself thinking myself crazy for a moment. My partner stared at me with her beautiful black eyes. She was smiling. Was singing. Waltzing.

"I just wanna be yours"

She smiled, and at the sight, my breath caught for some reason. I swallowed hard at the strange and unexpected thickness of her throat as Nellie said softly:

"Kiss me, love."

Without further ado, her delicate lips landed on mine.I could hear her, too, moaning and sighing in pleasure as she kissed me.

My hands roamed her back until she sank into her mass of messy, mahogany curls. Her that had previously rested on my shoulders traveled up to my waist and squeezed my hips with such animal passion. But I appreciate it.

Nellie started kissing me more passionately, her tongue demanding access to my mouth. I offered him. Her tongue had a vital need and an aggressive desire to bend me, mercilessly exploring my mouth.

She had a sweet taste. I could practically taste the pie, the gin, and the metallic taste of blood in her mouth. Its taste was simply addictive.

After a while we had to separate to catch our breath. I opened my eyes that I had closed during the kiss. The woman looked at me with eyes misty with desire.

"Be my bloody valentine."