A Vampire's love

Song of this one-shot :

Sex Appeal - Sexy Sushi
-

Collinwood ,Colinsport , 1972

"JULIA!" »

The redhead continued on her way. Not paying attention to me as she walked past me. I forced her to face me by grabbing her wrist. My breath caught in my chest and I stumbled backwards. The sight of it made my blood run cold. Fresh blood flowed from her full lips, her skin was even paler than usual almost translucent like that of a mirage, and her once brown eyes were now black with flashes of red.

"J-Julia." »

When she fixed her gaze on mine, her pupils dilated with bestial desire. Dr. Hoffman grinned at me, leaving her bloody fangs in plain sight.

"Oh Y/N, my love, I wanted to meet you here. I dreamed about it all day," she whispered languidly in my ear. Her warm breath against my skin made me shiver.

"No, but you already knew what it's, isn't it? Your subconscious warned you, but you didn't listen to this sweets fears. »

She was getting dangerously close to my face. Her face now inches from mine. The smell of blood emanating from her made my stomach turn. My heart sank even more when I felt her fingernail trace the outline of my jawline and cheekbones. Even covered in blood, she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. This is the sad reality.

"Well who do you have.... you have killed..? »

"I don't remember, but God Y/N, I can't resist you. Your blood has the sweetest and most bewitching odor that I have ever smelled."

Julia buried her face in my neck. Sensually inhaling my neck. My veins were throbbing even more and I felt my blood pulsing wildly through my veins.

"My blood...smells good?" I asked, still very confused.

"You are so intoxicating, my love. You are so beautiful it hurts." She smirked at me, showing her gleaming white fangs.

Fear heaved my stomach to my throat. Still pinned against the wall, I had no way of escaping her. But subconsciously, I didn't want to run away from her.

"Julia?"

"I won't kill you." she said, trying to get me to relax. I usually wasn't as tense around hee.

"I...I know." I nodded mechanically, still shaking from head to toe. Her body pressed against mine insistently, practically cutting off my oxygen.