guide

a guide to help explain the story if you need it :)

for those who may not know
this story began in "Crazy World" as a one shot titled "Dusk Till Dawn" and it leads to this

- 🟨🟥🟦🟧-

disclaimer:
this story is not like any of my other stories, and has a more sci-fi/fantasy take. I'm exploring something I've never written or read or watched (kinda) before, so I'll tell you now writing is not going to be as good, words just fail me with this genre 🫠

so if you judge me...
pew pew pew 🔫

no but I'm actually no technical person, just very conceptual it seems and that's what derived the story we have here :')  I'm praying that the words that emerge out of my brain make sense, because gonna just let this story flow the way it decides to or you'll never know the voyagers

what to expect:
this is gonna look like an adventurous space drama with a lot of fictional characters, and back stories tied in with nearly all the characters, so if you like that this is for you! abba are in the story, but they're not the only main characters. first chapters are kinda introductory, but once abba step in it's more about them. probably less "science" and more "story".

because it's a new world I'll update this guide with details about the world, characters, beings, etc. because actually, I get lost in the world myself 🫣
so I can say, world building took a hot minute.

lastly(ish)— there are just a lot of things in this story that I fear might be confusing, if that's the case, comment here and I'll answer the question

heh, um if an answer... exists

— — —

quick recap because you probably forgot the plot and it's totally my fault:

- comet destroyed the earth, human life goes extinct

- years later, alphazar, ruler of a distant planet, from a different galaxy discovers a message from last people of earth saying they wish to be remembered, "humans existed. this is what life is like. we were once here." so alphazar works on a project using information of each individual person from earth and plants the data into genetically modified humans he creates taking after their characteristics on earth in their past life. when the test is successful on four individuals (ABBA) he knows that he can proceed with the rest of the project.

- if you wonder why ABBA... he discovered them first, they already have iconic avatars that were being promoted around the world just before the comet struck, and all that was left for alphazar was to be produced with life. they're perfect samples and they appeal as great leaders— more especially when they are programmed to the best of the best ⚡️ they become alphazar's most loyal four. plot twist, they don't all know each other or enough about their past...

✨ drama ✨

- having the first 3,500 successful digital humans produced, Theradan, a floating city for these new citizens, is built to run the laboratory, complete research, and even live life there, but it is more for officials than an average citizen. Theradan, is Earthlike, just like Essleon and floats in the sky of the planet.

- being something undone before, it draws the attention of a dark subject hungry for power, who decides to claim the abbatars to his side and steal the project for his own making

- abbatars have to team up to defeat the villain, viamus, and along the way they discover things about their identities

ah, did I spoil too much of the plot? 🌚
oops.

— — —

key things:
Essleon System > Essleon, Drea, Dalla Aspen

Essleon - a planet in the Essleon System where Essleon humans live, along with all various forms of life. the people are led by leaders in different parts, but the planet is ruled by one— Alphazar. people in Essleon speak the same language, dialects differ. the language is registered in the digital humans too, along with their own languages— swedish, english, spanish, etc.

Empyrea Station - floating station in space, outside of the Essleon planet, the main Empire and its governing headquarters

Theradan - floating city for the digital humans—
contains things a normal city would have and carries the headquarters for digital human data and development (the progress of bringing Earth humans into this world)

Digital Humans - brought to life with personal data from earth combined with human genetic modification (from the advancement of technology and science in Essleon), Earth humans can be restored and registered with their past identities, genetic features, memories based on information. to simplify— they're like humans cloned only once to be brought back with their information and data stored as a chip in their neck.

important characters:

I'll come back and add more,
not adding everything yet so I don't spoil 👌🏼

Orion:
alphazar's older brother. has fear of earth. personal past. gave up the throne. has rivalry with his brother.

Viamus:
dark outcast from another planet outside of essleon. wants to turn abbatars to his side, and claim digital humans to build an army of his own. ultimately, the bad guy.

Adruna:
known for gossip and details on people and things. always ensured to have information. mostly on her own. only works with viamus and orion because she has absolutely nothing to lose. not bad, but not good.

Becca:
alphazar's wife. loyal, kind. has faith just like alphazar. literally a pure soul. super wise.

Agnetha:
fierce but totally tender. does not want to know or question the past, avoids it, and only focuses on the present. digital persons archivist. has plans to open a shelter for the abandoned or hurt wildlife on essleon and care for them in theradan.

Frida:
playful and wise character. an optimist who has a solution or answer for everything, except researching about her past. realizes that somethings cannot be found pertaining to her and agnetha's origins. feels that there's more than what they know. human data researcher.

Björn:
calculating, thoughtful, and romantic. has plenty of doubts and questions about his past, his memories. in love with a girl from his dreams. an interest for botany and reading/writing. commander of theradan's army.

Benny:
a flirty sarcastic figure. smooth with the ladies, all but one. has a deep interest in classical music, unsure where he'd discovered his knowledge of it. defends loved ones without questions asked. general of theradan's army.