Meeting Minnie😺

I looked into the mirror and saw Hermione Granger, the one that barged into Ron and Harry's compartment and helped Neville find his toad 🐸 Trevor because today was the day I turned 11 years old. I knew that just in a few days Minne would come to tell me ( I know I started referring to Hermione as me. Living as her for 6 yrs does that to someone.) about my acceptance at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Sorcerery and then my parents ( I lived with them for last 6 yrs as their daughter referring to them as my parents was bound to happen. Doesn't mean I don't miss my old parents and family just that now I have decided to move on afterall moving on doesn't mean forgetting, it means choosing happiness over pain.) will finally know that magic exists. As I was pondering on life, my thoughts as they always do wandered towards The Chosen One.

After that faithful first meeting Harry and I became fast friends. Harry didn't have any friends at school because no one wanted to associate with the weird boy with baggy clothes and sellotaped glasses who Dudley's gang hated. No one wanted to be friends with the girl who was friends with the wierdo either. Every time Dudley beat him, I helped Harry and may or may not turned his hair pink due to accidental magic. The good thing about that was that Dudley thought I was a freak and left Harry alone whenever I was with him resulting in both of us spending more time together. Every 31st July I brought him small little meaningful things like new spectacles or a motorcycle model 🏍️ after he told me about his dream about flying motorcycle. I didn't buy any big or expensive things since I firstly didn't want to waste my parents hard earned money and secondly Harry always felt bad to take things from me since he couldn't buy me anything. My parents also loved Harry because let's be honest who doesn't? ( Voldy is a delightful exception. )

And now that I'm standing in front of the mirror, I know that nothing will be the same anymore. On one hand I'm really excited to meet other Harry Potter characters and learn magic and have life threatening fun filled adventures but on the other hand I'll miss the peace and quiet and especially just Harry and I together without the world threatening to collapse around us. Then, just as I finished getting ready for my birthday celebration with my parents, ( They took the day off and we were going to spend it at an amusement park after they gave me the book 📚 I had been dying to read ) ( I'm just as a big bookworm and nerd as Mione). the doorbell rang.

My parents opened the door at the same time I reached the last step and there by the door  stood in all her glory Minne a.k.a Minerva Mcgonagall.

************************************

And Minnie's here. Can't wait for the plot to start.

Thanks for sticking this far. Hope you all like it. Pls comment or vote if you want.🥺☺️

Mischief Managed