Hogwarts School Of Withcraft and Sorcery 🧙‍♂️

At first I didn't recognize Minne as she wasn't wearing her trademark witch hat but a muggle floor length emerald green dress which looked suspiciously similar to her robes. I knew I was rudely staring but I couldn't not help it. She was looking just as strict as her character but knowing that she let marauders get away with calling her Minne somehow softened her stern demeanor. I was brought out of my inner thoughts by her slightly stern yet pleasant voice.
" Hello, my name is Minerva McGonagall and I need to talk to all of you about something. Can we? " The witch said. "Um, sure.", it was clear that my parents were a bit hesitant to allow a complete stranger in our living room but allowed it since they were too polite to say no."
McGonagall wasted no time as the moment she was seated she pulled out the Hogwarts acceptance letter to me.

After reading the letter ✉, my parents reactions were just like she had expected; incredulous, scared, angry,  unbelievable and slightly concerned for the woman

After reading the letter ✉, my parents reactions were just like she had expected; incredulous, scared, angry,  unbelievable and slightly concerned for the woman. " If this is prank. It's not funny." Dad said. Mom nodded looking stern and scared at the same time. " " I'm afraid it's true. I am Minerva McGonagall, deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts School Of 🧙‍♂️ Witchcraft and 🧙‍♀️ Sorcery. " The professor said and launched into an explanation about how I was a witch and that it didn't mean anything offensive but just that I had magic. She also told us about the Wizarding community and Muggles and so on.
While I knew almost everything she told us, I still listened amazed because come on it wasn't everyday McGonagall of all people told us that magic was real.

After Minne was done explaining, my parents still didn't believe her and I knew she knew that too. So, to make us believe her, she promptly turned into her animungus form.
My dad literally fainted while mum expelled a soft scream and I was sure she stopped breathing all together.

"So, do you believe me now, Mr. and Mrs. Granger ?The witch 🪄 smugly said.
"I believe you" I said before they could say anything else.
"Excellent. Now we just need to get you your school supplies and we are done." She said.
"But maybe can I ask for a favour to allow someone else to join us??" I exclaimed. When she continued to look confused, I told her that I'm best friends with a boy named Harry James Potter and asked whether it was possible for him to join me at Hogwarts or even Diagon Alley because we didn't keep secrets from each other. Minerva looked bewildered at my request, probably not expecting a muggle-born  like me to the know the famous Boy Who Lived and I could see the gears turning in her head. (It's not that I don't want to go to Diagon Alley as soon as possible but just that I also wanted to meet Hagrid, really badly and wanted my first time in the magical alley with Harry.)
"Actually, Hagrid one of our co-workers is going to take another boy to Diagon Alley soon maybe you could join them." Minnie's voice brought me out of my inner stupor and ofcourse I agreed since I already knew who this boy was. When I asked when, she replied, "31st July." and promptly started explaining how Gallons, Sickles and Knut work.

After the Deputy Headmistress left, my parents soon went to bed, probably hoping that whatever happened was not real but not before wishing me happy birthday. After all that excitement, I totally forgot that today's my birthday 🎂. I looked towards my 🎁 gifts pile and saw that only one was still unopened and that was Harry's. After opening the neatly packed wrapper, I saw homemade sweets that he definitely made when the Dursley were sleeping and I couldn't help the growing warmth in my chest knowing he made this for me.
So, I happily munched on the cookies he made and boy, were they delicious, while thinking about how in a few days I was officially going to go to Diagon Alley.

Many weeks later, I finished getting ready in my best clothes and had all the money mum and dad gave me to change into wizarding one. I couldn't stop glancing at my reflection excitedly because today was 31st July, 11th birthday of the Harry Potter.

And that was when the doorbell rang. I could see the silhouette of a large man even taller than in movies but that's probably just me. I was at home alone because my parents had went to their dentist shop because of an emergency but not before warning me a thousand times.
As I opened the door there stood as tall as he could towering over me the one and only Rubeus Hagrid.
The keeper of keys at Hogwarts has arrived.

************************************
🤗 Hello.
Thx for sticking this far and pls comment or vote if you want.
So, I just need to explain that in this storyline Hermione's birthday comes on 1st July and not on 19th September. I promise it is important further in the storyline. Just trust me.(;
And,
Rubeus Hagrid has arrived. I'm honestly excited for the Diagon Alley visit in next chapter.

Mischief Managed