Hide n' Seek

Request by Alikopops

^3rd person pov^

"ok, ok! You hide I'll seek!!! I'll count to ten" the playful animatronic said while dancing in front of Gregory. About a few seconds of silence Sun started to count up " 1...2...3...4.."

^Gregory's pov^

I ran into the the right side of the jungle gym trying to find a good spot to hide, after what felt like an hour i found the perfect spot! I giggled a bit and scooted to the corner. Sun finally reach ten and started to look for me, in that minute I hear a shuffle. Startled, I look around my surroundings to see what it was, i didn't see anything at first but then I heard the same shuffle, at this point I'm not sure on what to do, was it a ghost, or was it just my imagination playing with me? " is there someone here !? " i say trying not to be so loud.

This time I heard a sniffle, as if someone was crying? Or maybe they had a stuffy nose? "Are you okay? Where are you? " I say, again trying my best to not talk very loud " ohh Gregory!!! " sun sang as he began to walk up to the spot I was hiding in, I didn't want sun to find me so fast it's only been like 2 minutes, I feel a grip on the back of my shirt, they pulled me into another spot " hey! Let go of m- " a hand was placed over my mouth. " I found youuu " sun sang as he perked around the corner, but I wasn't there anymore " oh? I could've sworn i heard his voice over hear.. " sun skipped away after a few seconds of wait for something to happen. I finally got the chance to look up and see who grabbed my shirt and put their hand over my mouth.

I get out from their grasp and looked up at them " who are you? " I ask quietly, while waiting for a response I was look at him, not in a weird way of course!! He had dark messy brown hair, blue eyes, he had scars on his face, he had a black collared shirt and- " my name is Evan.. " Evan says looking down at his plushie
"Well my name is Gregory! What are you doing here all alone Evan? " i asked him but before he could answer, sun picked me up and asked who I was talking to.

I looked at sun confused as ever " you don't see the boy right th- ... where did he go!? " sun only giggled at me " Gregory, do you have an imaginary friend?? What's their name? " sun said as he was taking me out the jungle gym " I'm not 5 years old sun! Imaginary friend's are for babies!! " I yelled at sun.

^3rd person pov^

"hello superstar! Did you have fun while I was gone? " Freddy asked but Gregory only pouted. " I was gonna win a game of hide and seek! But sun found me! " I said in frustration. Sun giggled " Gregory also has an imaginary friend!! " sun said while dancing " I DON'T HAVE AN IMAGINARY FRIEND!! " Gregory yelled after a few seconds later Freddy picks up Gregory "it's okay if you have an imaginary friend, we won't judge you, superstar " Gregory  groaned in annoyance " I know what I saw !!"