playdate

request by @mrworldwidemp3 

i had a playdate with Evan in a few hours, but these animatronics are being a bit..yk. anyways, i went to my room and changed out of the the messy clothes i had on and put new clothes on. i told freddy that i'll be back later, i was gonna go set up the place i found for me and Evan for our play date, once i got there i put the fairy lights up, i also set up a food basket just in case we got hungry.

i went back to my room and waited till it was time for the playdate i heard two knocks on my door, i get out of bed and open the door it was Evan, "are you ready?" i asked putting my hand on Evan's head "yeah!"  we both start walking to the place i found, i was holding Evan and talking about random stuff.

Freddy's pov

i saw gregory walking and holding hands?! with some boy that i've never met. looks like they were going somewhere.. i decided that i should follow them, but i had to be careful. i told chica, roxy and monty about what i was doing, monty told me to leave him alone but chica and roxy wanted to see what was going on too.

Gregory's pov 

i sit down with Evan and we talked about random things and we were planning on what to do for the whole day. after we decided on we wanted we head to do just that. "hey! put me down!" Evan said trying to get down and out my arms. "stop! im gonna drop you" "so put me down!" i ignored him and started walking to the daycare carrying even in my arms bridal style. we get into the daycare sneaking past sun and into the jungle gym. i put Evan down in front of me. 

i started playing in his hair, it was really fluffy "Your hair is really soft." i said my thought out loud. "thank you!" Evan said smiling at my compliment. i blushed not knowing i said that out loud.  " hah, you're blushing, Gregory" i nudged Evan softly laughs and giggles were shared between us. i sat there, just looking at Evan, just staring at him. we eventually made eye contact i immediately blushed and turned my head, eye contact makes me feel queasy, Evan giggled " you're blushing again~ " Evan teased, i hate it when people teased me i had an idea, Even told me a bit back that he's really ticklish i grabbed Evan and started tickling him.

the animatronics pov

"they seem to be a littl-" roxy was trying to say before she got cut off. "AWHHH THEY'RE SO CUTEEEE" Chica said cutting roxy off, freddy was to stunned to speak "as i was saying" roxy says pushing chica " they seem a little fruity if you ask me" "we didnt ask you though" " i swear to go chica im going to murder you "

"GRegORYyy S-Stop HAHAHAHAHha haAHAHAHA PlEAsEE HSHAHSJ" Evan laughed/yelled Gregory was also laughing a bit "now i hiccup have the hiccups." Evan says out of breath.

I KNOW THIS CAME OUT LATE IM SORRY LMAO, i made a schedule and cant even follow it. damn 

gregory and evan oneshot bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें