a new friend

Requested by Nebby3

Gregory's pov.
Beep. Beep. Beep...Beep. Beep. Be-

I yawn as I turn my alarm clock off, it's been about a few months since the animatronics were trying to kill me, well except for Freddy of course. With vanny gone we finally got the animatronics back to normal.

I get out of bed and put on my usual blue shirt and my beige shorts on after I got ready I made my way to the bathroom and did what I needed to do and went back to sit on my bed "good morning Gregory, did you sleep well?" Freddy says to me as he peeked his head around the door frame of my room. "Mhm!" I say smiling at Freddy "Great! I have a surprise for you!! Come on!" Freddy sways his hand motioning me to follow him, I quickly get out of bed and follow Freddy. as we were walking past the entrance I saw a boy. He was a little bit taller then me. And had a stuff animal-? I couldn't really see that well "superstar, what are you staring at?" Freddy says.

I shake my head clearing all my thoughts "Sorry! I got distracted." I ran towards Freddy, looking back once I was next to him. 'I wonder who that was' I say in my head letting a bunch of questions flood in.

"We're here, superstar!" Freddy says while opening the door to a room. "Whoa! I-is this mines!?" I asked getting really excited. "Yes! Me and Chica set this up, it's better then being in a dingy old room isn't it? " Freddy says as I wonder around the room looking at things, I turn back to Freddy and as I was about to speak the same boy from earlier walked up behind Freddy and just stood there looking at me. " Freddy.. is there another kid here? Or is it just me " I say looking at Freddy and then the boy. Not wanting to take my eyes off of him. " no.. there should not be any other kid here but you, unless there's someone I don't know about" Freddy says looking at me
confused.

The boy in the black shirt look scared, maybe even about to cry.. he started to shake his head, I'm guessing he doesn't wanna be found " ah- never mind I think I'm gonna have fun in my room now " I say shoeing Freddy away "okay okay! Call me if you need me, superstar" I nod closing me door and waiting for Freddy to leave completely. After a few minutes I open the door and see the boy again, this time I motioned for him to come over, he seemed frightened. As if he saw someone or something thing, he ran into my room and then closed the door "I'm-" I was cut off by a finger over my mouth.

"Shhh.. " the boy says shushing Gregory from speaking loud.

I will make a part two if this request, right now I'm a bit tired. Sorry if there is spelling mistakes I will go other them tomorrow! Bye <3