Chapter 1 : Rumors

Ian POV

"Hey, you heard the rumors about him being gay? Look at him, he's so feminine the body, the eyes even the personality

"Hey, you heard the rumors about him being gay? Look at him, he's so feminine the body, the eyes even the personality."

I sigh as I sat on my seat hearing that I'm in the gossip trend right now.

"Hey Ian!" My bestfriend Lia sat beside me since we are seatmates.

"Hey Lili, how's your morning?" I asked her while taking out my books to study.

"Well it's fine as usual, how about yours?" She asked also taking out her books.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her, "Someone just started a rumor that I'm gay." I exclaimed. She giggles as she wrote something on her book.

"Well aren't you??" She asked and then looks at me with stars in her eyes and look at her weirdly.

"You're on your Fujoshi mode again.." I said while writing on my book, I saw her pouting at the corner of my eye.

"Ya'know---." Before she can finish her sentence, the teacher walked in with a handsome man following behind her, and fuck I can't take my eyes off of him..

"Good day everyone, as you probably know we have a new student and he's a person from Korea so please make sure to make him feel welcome. New student please introduce yourself." The new boy nodded going up Infront of the class.

" The new boy nodded going up Infront of the class

(UNIFORM)

"Hello everyone, I'm Jooin Park nice to meet you all." He bowed before smiling and I just can't take my eyes off from him and suddenly he looked at my way and I immediately looked at my books and continue writing. 

Shit I'm burning up.. but why?

I bit my lip and look up again and saw him still looking at me.

Oh boy..

To be continued

____________________________________________

Fujoshi - a girl who reads boys love may it be comics, anime or movies.

Fudanshi - a boy who reads boys love may it be comics, anime or movies.

Gay/homosexuals - a male person who falls in love with the same sex as them.