Chapter 2 : LUNCH

IAN CARLISLE POV

Holy crap he's definitely handsome but why is he looking at me?!

We hold the staring for a moment thinking that this is a staring contest then suddenly he smiled.

I felt my cheeks heat up and frown and just looked at my book instead.

I noticed Lia looking at me and the new boy, and suddenly I saw her frown at the corner of my eye. I looked at her then she averted her eyes from like nothing happened. 

This time I don't have any idea what she's thinking

I look at my right side and saw the handsome boy who is leaning sideways to my direction with his fist supporting his head as he looked at me while smiling.

I ignore him as I doodled on my book.

I can still feel his eyes on me though, it's burning and it's making me flustered for some reason. I look at Lia and saw that she is also doing the same but she was raising her eyebrows.

"SHut uP." I whisper shout at her. She suddenly did a sign language saying that she and I should talk after class and this is going to be a long interview, I can feel it on my bones..

_______________________________________________________________________

3 hours passed and its finally lunch, I was fixing my books when I saw Lia standing up from her seat, walking towards my direction.

Here we go..

She went in front of me and slammed her hands on my table.

"So, What's with the staring? I think he's interested in you...? I bet he's your type, say it! You're not straight man, you're a ruler! A bending ruler to be exact! And I saw you blush, I repeat blush!! Just because of his smile. I noticed, when he smiles or look at you... You get flustered and look away, you didn't even noticed that he sat beside you!!" She explained in one breath. I can even feel her excitement while she talks.

"Are you finished?" I asked her calmly. She took a deep breathe before sitting on the chair in front of my desk and leaned on it with a bored expression on her face although I know she's excited.

"First of I'm not  gay, okay? I'm straight and I don't like childish people like him, he seems childish." I said while I pack my things before going to lunch. 

She sigh, "Okay I won't force you to like him cause I have a bad feeling like he ain't nice. Look at him!" she pointed at the person who's known as Jooin. I looked at the male who's eating his lunch while glaring on his phone 

Suddenly he stopped using his phone and then looked at our way munching on his food. He stand up which making me alert a little bit. He stopped in front of me as he swallowed his food.

"Hi! What'chu doin'?" he asked me which I ignored him as I continue to pack my things while also taking out my lunch. 

"Uhm, is he always this arrogant?" I heard him asked Lia which Lia shook her head as no. 

"Nope he isn't." Lia replied shortly before standing up. "Ian, I'm going our for a bit since my girlfriends coming." she said as I nodded. 

When Lia was out of sight, Jooin sat from where Lia used to sit with his lunch is his hand. 

"What are you doing?" I asked coldly to him who ignored me. 

"I'm eating lunch, isn't it obvious?" he said as he continue eating his lunch.

I was about to talk back when I saw Zick entered the room with his other minions.

"Oho~ what do we have here?" he said as he walked towards us with a smirk on his face. 

"So the rumors are true then? That you're gay and now you are dating the new student?" He asked as I ignored him, eating my lunch instead of minding him which he got pissed.

"Hey! I'm  talking to you!" He shouted at me before he kicked the table where me and Jooin were eating making our lunch fell on the ground. I looked at Jooin and saw him looking at his lunch box on the floor. 

Oh no..

TO BE CONTINUE..

Characters :

ZICK - Antagonist

IAN - 1ST LEAD

JOOIN - 2ND LEAD

LIA - BESTFRIEND OF IAN