Chapter 3 : WTF?!!

"My Lunch.." Jooin muttered before letting out a sigh picking up my and his box on the floor as well as putting the table from it's position when Zick kicked it again.

"You faggots better stop ignoring me or else.." Zick said in a threatening tone making Jooin give him a death stare. 

"What?" Jooin asked with his deep voice as he glared at Zick who's face is now terrified. 

Wait.. They're scared of Jooin?? Ian stare at the terrified man holding himself from laughing.

"Oi.. You don't know who you are talking to." Jooin said scaring the shit out of Zick and after those words, Zick ran out of the room crying literally  scared of Jooin. Ian made sure that Zick was out of sight and that's when he started laughing, holding his stomach as he sat on the chair Infront of Jooin who's also smiling seeing Ian smile for the first time.

"Oh god! Did you see his face and your face when you're scaring the shit out him?!" Ian said to Jooin as he laughed his heart out. "I should've recorded it when I have the chance!!" He said wiping his tears.

Jooin looked at the laughing and suddenly he realized something. He realized that this man, is actually very beautiful for a man. He's also quite feminine he has brown eyes,  pale skin, an hourglass body type, he can tell it by how the pants hug Ian's waist and a petite figure.

"Cute." Ian stopped laughing when he heard the man said something. He looked at Jooin who's obviously blushing from what he said. "Did you just call me cute?!" Ian asked as looked at Jooin with his eyes widen.

Jooin cleared his throat and replied "No, you're just hearing things." he said.

Ian rolled his eyes as they both started cleaning up the mess caused by the ruckus earlier.

Since then, both of them have been getting along well even Lia joined the duo since Ian doesn't want Lia to be left out and as the days passed and turned into months. Zick avoided Ian whenever Jooin was with him since he's scared to death and he doesn't even know why.. 

I mean, Jooin is not scary at all.. Ian shrugged as he thought about it. But then another thought came to his mind. Why did Jooin transfer to china? There must be a reason why..

Jooin noticed that Ian had been looking outside for a long time, so he tapped the shoulder of the latter and asked. 

"Hey, you okay?" Jooin asked, Ian flinched when he felt someone tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?" Jooin looked at Lia as if they're communicating through their mind. Lia nodded her head before both her and Jooin went out of the classroom.

Few minutes later, the two person who left Ian confused went back from the classroom with a rope on their hands. 

"Wait what are you guys doing?!" Ian shouted when two of his friends started tying him on the chair he is sitting on. 

"What the fuck! Get this thing off me you fucking twats!" Ian shouted as he tried his best to untie the rope. Suddenly the lights went off and lights suddenly focused on Ian who's at the center. He heard noses on the room making him alert of his surroundings.

Suddenly he heard a whisper, "Count one to three.." He heard it from somewhere behind him. "Why the fuck would I listen to you mf's? But wait aren't you my friends?! Why are you doing this?!" Ian asked with a glint of anger and fear on his voice, and then suddenly someone appeared Infront of him laughing while clapping his hands but not fully coming out of the dark.

"You've forgotten about me?" The unknown man asked 

Ian squint his eyes because he heard a familiar voice from the man, before he can say something else the man suddenly shouted.

"This will be your end brother." The man laughed he disappeared again from the dark.

Ian sat on his seat thinking who that man was and minutes later, something clicked on his mind remembering something from his past.

"That fucking motherfcker!!!" Ian shouted after realizing that was his brother. "Qing!!"

TO BE CONTINUE

______________________________________________

OHOOOO A NEW CHARACTER!!!