Hazelstorm

𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰
Hazelkit

𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢
Hazelpaw

𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰
Hazelstorm

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
Hazel means~ She got Hazel due to her pelt having a hazel color and to it
Storm~ Hazelstorm got storm due to her always loving winter or thunderstorms

𝔄𝔤𝔢
24 moons

𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
Female / molly

𝔖𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
Straight

𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔱 ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔨
Kit, Apprentice

ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔨
Warrior

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡 ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔨
Deputy, maybe Leader

𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫/ℭ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫/𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
Former clan: Duskclan
Current clan: Dawnclan
Future clan: Unknown

𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔣
Hazelstorm loves her clan and will die for them. She believes in her ancestors with great pride and happy to believe in them. She also believes that she makes her own fate.

𝔐𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯/𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢
Mentor: Unknown
Apprentice: N/A

𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰
Short Appearance:
Hazelstorm is a fluffy double-coated molly with a white layer underneath. The top layer is patches of orange, grey, light black weaved into her pelt. She is slim and slender with a long tail and ears. Her eyes are a bright amber color.

Detailed Appearance:
Hazelstorm is an average size molly who is a slim cat. She has a fluffy double-coated molly with a white layer underneath. The top layer is patches of orange, grey, light black weaved into her pelt. Her paws are white along with her chest. She has broad muscles with syringe hind legs. Her amber eyes are bright that shines in the night.

𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡
Mix breed

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
Hazelpaw is a very energetic molly who loves to talk and chat among her clan mates. She is a cat that will stand up for her clan mates if she believes it's the right thing to do. She thinks for herself and it sticks till she is a warrior. She respects those who deserve to be respected and will treats cats the same way, they treat her. She doesn't do well with cats who won't stand up for themselves since it has downsides.
She knows when to stay quiet where she is a thinker when it comes to vile situations. Calm in those situations as well, she plans ahead rather than jumping the guns and going blindly in. Stubborn in some ways, she can be mysterious as well. Caring in general, it takes a while for Hazelstorm to get angry. She is a gentle molly who has an attitude but tries to accommodate to all the cats she's around.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰
Hazelpaw loves to climb trees and go on runs around the territory. She enjoys being by herself at times but as well hanging out with cats and talking. Talking is something she loves to do and tease cats. Taking walks alone during the night or climbing the branches in the trees. Kits running around camp and seeing them try to adapt in the clan or them playing around. Hanging out with the other apprentices or trying to bother the warriors. Fighting and hunting she loves to do as well and enhance her skills. She wants to be the best and try to improve them greatly.