Bramblewhisker

𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰
Apollo, Bramble, Bramblepaw

𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢
Bramblewhisker

𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
Apollo ~ he got due to his twoleg liking something

Bramble ~ he got due to his fur coat and when stumbling into a bush. Whiterose gave him the name

Whisker~ he got whisker for his long whiskers

𝔄𝔤𝔢
24 moons

𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
Tomcat/male

𝔖𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
Bisexual

𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔱 ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔨
Loner, Rogue, Apprentice

ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔨
Warrior

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡 ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔨
Unknown

𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫/ℭ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫/𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
Former clan: loner, rogue
Current clan: depends on rp
Future clan: unknown

𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔣
He doesn't believe in the ancestry within the clans but respects them to not clash heads with them on it.

𝔐𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯/𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢
Mentor: Tallstar danciing_queen
Apprentice: N/A

𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰
Brief Appearance>
A brown tomcat with black stripes. He has white paws with ear tips. His eyes are yellow color but

Detailed Appearance>
A average size tomcat with a brown fur coat. He has black stripes over his body and face. Having broad shoulders and a broad back, he has a slim body. White large paws and eartips. A narrow face with yellow dark eyes, he has a white dot on his face.

𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡
Brown Tabby

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
Bramblewhisker was a shy cat growing up. He never liked large crowds or meeting new cats. Always was afraid due to his life as a loner. That changed when he met Whiterose and joined the clan.
As he slowly grew up in the clan life, he started to become more confident in himself than questioning his choices. Becoming braver and more talkative to the clan cats. He is still a quiet cat, but will give input and say what he believes it right. Caring and gentle to those around him, he is an introvert. Stubborn in ways, he will be snappy whomever gets on his nerves too much.
Fierce and will be jealous easily, he gives affection by giving items.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰
He loves herbs in some ways, Whiterose taught him the basics as he soon gotten used to learning information about the multiple herbs and the purpose for them. He got close with the medicine cat Paleheart and soon Figetpaw. He enjoys hunting the most since he can be alone without any cat bothering him. He loves to sit in the sun to get the heat onto his coat.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰
Cats who abuse their power or simply bully those who won't stick up for themselves. Cats who are too energetic at times gets on his nerves and temper a lot. He hates fish, anything that's in the water. He fears he will drown in water as Whiterose tries to teach him but he never went. He hates badgers due to the incident when he was younger with the molly. Knowing that he grew up without actually being with his mother who was in Mountainclan with his brother.