In your arms tonight

Cover art: diamondemporium

"Hah! That's another hole in one for me" Monty boasted as he leaned on his golf club with a smirk. Freddy frowned seeing how he hadn't made a single hole the entire time they had been playing, it was getting on his nerves he had to admit. "I don't think I want to play anymore.." the gator furrowed his brows in concern at the annoyed look on the others features. "Hey, you want me to show ya?" Monty offered with a gentle, awkward smile creeping onto his face; he approached the other after putting down his own golf club. "Yes please" the singer chuckled with a tiny drop of sweat sliding off his cheek, he had been getting a little too frustrated maybe. "Alright let me just.." the guitarist stepped behind him; leaning over him, keeping close, he gently guided his hands. "You're gonna swing like this since the range is closer, so not to hard, kay?" Freddy was hardly focusing on what was being said; he was dripping sweat, stubby tail wagging at a fast pace. "Oh! Uhm yes, yes got it!" "were ya even listenin' to me Fred?" the guitarist shook his head with a playful grin. "N-no.. I'm sorry" "eh it's alright, you look pretty tired" the bear let out a breathy sigh, unconsciously leaning back onto Monty's chest. "We should get ya back to your room if you're tired" the gator noticed how sad the others face suddenly seemed now, did he.. want to stay with him? "Hey uh- ya know we could.. go to my room if you'd like" Freddy seemed to perk up at that mention; "oh I don't want to bother you.." "you won't, I invited you after all" he looked at the gator who was smiling still. Finally returning with smile the singer entwined his hand with the guitarists as they began walking towards his room. They both continued walking in uncomfortable silence with the faint ambience of the pizzeria theme playing in the background. Once they finally reached the gators room he opened the door for his bandmate; leading him into the dimly lit space that had some rather.. interesting scenery. A vanity with a shattered mirror, a broken chair, pictures of the band, a Freddy plush laying in the floor and a guitar case leaning on the wall. "I'm sorry it really is a mess" he seemed to panic a little before rubbing his forehead with annoyance. Freddy watched as Monty cleared off the leather couch next to the king sized bed; "you can have a seat if you'd like" he offered sheepishly. The singer quietly accepting the offer by walking over to the slightly torn up piece of furniture and sitting down. They both looked opposite directions; it really was awkward, the silence was only broken by a small yawn. "Ya tired?" Freddy silently nodded whilst rubbing his eyes tiredly, he hadn't noticed he was leaning on Monty. The gator's tail was softly swishing back and forth with excitement; feeling the others warmth up against him like this was a feeling he had longed for. "I should go back to my-" "no!" the bear jumped before turning to look at his bandmate with a cocked brow. "I- you could stay here" Freddy only blushed, "yeah I think I'd like that actually" he rubbed the back up his neck with anticipation whilst looking at the other.

A loud thump sounded causing one of the sleeping forms under the covers to slowly come back to consciousness. Freddy groaned as he sat up with the mattress creaking beneath him softly; he gasped at the dark figure standing at the foot of the bed. He fumbled with the light switch as he reached over to the dresser with a lamp. There was a click; light illuminated the room dimly, not well but good enough to get a glance at the figure. There stood Bonnie. His long lost sweetheart; he could feel tears flooding hid face as he threw off the covers and darted to the rabbit. He went to hug him but.. he slipped through his fingers as if there was nothing there. He looked around to see him standing only a couple feet away from him now, seeming to have an angry glare across his face. "Bon Bon I missed-" "save it fazbear" the bear was surprised, why was he so angry with him? Seeming to know what his silent question was, Bonnie pointed to the other figure in bed who was peacefully sleeping. The singer stared back at magenta eyes in shock; "Bonnie please it's not what it looks like, you know I lo-" he went quiet when he held up his hand. "You were my superstar, now look at you, you obviously never felt the same since I can be replaced so easily" he scoffed whilst waving his hand around. "Bonnie please you know that's not true.." Freddy trembled with tears cascading down his cheeks, "please don't leave me alone again.." he croaked barely able to breathe. "Why should I stay?" the rabbit hissed with poison lacing his tone; "because I need you!" he cried out, not even trying to mask it. He dropped to his knees sobbing with his face bunched up in distress, clenched teeth and clawing the carpeted floor. He hiccupped with everything around him feeling fuzzy and out of focus now. "Get your shit together it's pathetic how soft you are.." Bonnie rolled his eyes before rearing his hand back and going for a hit, Freddy flinched.

"Hey! Freddy Wake up!" said other shot up with wide eyes and pupils almost shrunk to pin pricks. The bear gasped for air before coughing and wiping his tear stained face quickly remembering who he was in the room with. "Hey woah woah.. calm down" he hiccupped, shivering at the touch from the gator, he whimpered tiredly as he felt his body being scooted close to something warm. "Shhh shh... I gotcha.." Monty whispered in a gentle tone not wanting to frighten his bandmate more then he already was. He wrapped his arms around the singer, holding him in his lap, rocking back and forth slowly. His tail crept around both of them wrapping itself into the hug. "M-Monty-" "Shhh.. just rest" he hummed while gently rubbing circles onto the others back; Freddy's tense muscle's finally loosened up as he leaned into the soft touch. He hadn't been with someone like this in forever it fell like.. it felt so nice to have this kind of touch again. "He- he was right th- there" Freddy hiccupped with a cry escaping him, Monty had to admit it shattered his heart to hear him like this. "I know, I know.. it's okay just let it out" Monty shushed once more, gently running his fingers through his hair, playing with it gently. The two sat for awhile in silence with the only noise being the soft cries and hiccups from the bear. Eventually Freddy's cries quieted down while Monty continued to hold him in his lap, being ever so gentle with him.