Missing You

Red eyes flickered to life, eyelids opening and closing slowly with an attempt to awaken. A low moan escaped Monty's lungs, thrashing his head to the side uncomfortably. He felt like he was having one of the world's worst fucking hangovers. "Awe shit.. what happened?" He glanced the heavy form resting on his chest not moving except for the faint breathing that was being emitted. A wave of pure relief and happiness washed over him at seeing Freddy's face. That quickly faded into concern as he noticed his damp tear stained fur and puffy eyes; he looked exhausted. Being careful not to wake the other he gently cupped his face, emitting a happy low rumbling.

Chu, chu.. chu

The soft sound of gentle kisses being planted all over the singers face filled the air. Coughing he began to shift under the others weight, the debris was everywhere down here. Monty averted his eyes back to the one in his lap as he heard a faint whimper. He noticed Freddy's lips trembling as his face contorted with distress in his sleep. He was quick to act, holding his face and hushing him gently; whatever was going through the poor guy's mind as he slept.. Monty wished he could stop it. The gator grew a little desperate wanting to keep the bear asleep since he was likely drained from everything that had happened. Freddy hiccupped as he bit his lip; Monty quickly tried rubbing his ears and massaging soothing circles on them hoping he would calm down. Monty grunted as he scooped the other into his arms completely so be could hold him against his chest, rubbing his back and cooing to the sleeping form. He watched with relief and a exasperated sigh once Freddy's whines and cries dwindled to soft breathing again as he snuggled under his chin. He stayed silent, listening to the his breathing as it steadied to a slower pace. "We have to get back up to the lobby.." Freddy's ears twitched at the familiar voice in his sleep. "I'm gonna have to wake him up." Monty groaned before taking one last glance at his partners face. "Freddy.. c'mon love wake up we have to go" the gator mumbled as if he was trying to wake him up but still didn't want to. The singer shifted in his lap, attempting to lift his head away from the comfortable spot under the other's chin. "Mo-Mon-t-ty?" Said other winced at the crackling screech that came from his voice box, he had wore it out with all of the crying that likely happened. "Hey.. missed ya sugar." Monty chuckled softly but grunted with surprise when he found arms being flung around his neck and pulled into a tight embrace. "You're ok-k-kay!" He managed to croak even so with his strained vocals; tears forming in his eyes. "Hey now, no need to get all emotional over old Monty" he snickered, leaning over for a kiss on the head but was startled to be pulled into a different kind of kiss. His eyes fluttered shut as they focused on the warmth they shared in this cold dark room. It felt magical despite the atmosphere around them and how deppressing it seemed. Freddy eventually pulled away until he could no longer hold his breath; a thin trail of saliva following going from his lips to the Monty's. "We have to get back up to the lobby." He huffed breathlessly from the long kiss as he went to pull himself to a standing position. "Ah-! Shit.." "Monty?! What's wrong?" Freddy instantly jumped to his side when the guitarists legs gave out, falling to the ground. "I think when my software was taken over it did something to my endoskeletons legs." Freddy looked around frantically; eventually coming to a decision he scooped Monty up into his arms. "Ay woah there!" "C'mon I'm not leaving you behind Monty." The guitarist sat in flustered silence in his arms as they made their way towards the debris covered door. The bear seen this as no problem, ramming himself against the barricaded exit. Once the doors flew open he quickly walked towards the lobby of the pizzaplex; he ran towards the nearby panel with the light switches that connected throughout the building. The loud hum that rang throughout the plex was all that filled their ears; watching one by one as every light flickered on. "Monty I need to take you to parts and service, I will have you stay there while I go check on Roxanne." "No I gotta come with-" "Montgomery." They made eye contact for an intense moment, concerned crimson red clashing with soft icy blue. "Al..alright.." The gators face lit up feeling soft lips pressed against his cheek. "I won't be gone long." Touching foreheads, Freddy gave his reassuring smile to Monty before adjusting his hold on him.

"I could never let you go.. I love you so much darling"

"Be careful."