14.A Fight Against Death Itself..

Disclaimer:All rights go to the Arrowverse and their respective owners these characters are not my own hence I give credit for the ones who made them and respectively ask them not to take down my account or story thank and have a good day all the images shown are owned by the Arrowverse and the artist

-Smallville, Kent House-

Kara had gathered everyone together as Erick looked down at his hands, he was scared but he wasn't completely terrified

Kara had gathered everyone together as Erick looked down at his hands, he was scared but he wasn't completely terrified..unlike a certain speedster he knows; unlike his father he knew what to expect from the Black Flash..

He had to ready at any second because even Erick didn't know when he'd be here to kill him, although that's what confused him more; he never altered the timeline for some stupid reason..he only followed Nora through the Speedforce to get to past--son of a bitch..

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me..out of all of the reasons!"

Everyone in the house turn their attention to Erick

"I know why the Black Flash is after me.."

Clark:You do? That fast?

"Yeah..I know it's stupid but before I arrived here at this Earth, I was alerted that someone was using the cosmic treadmill"

Lois:That's a thing? Huh..*looks at Clark* ive heard weirder things

Kara:Erick what does the treadmill do?

Kara says pulling everyone back to the situation at hand

"It basically allows a speedster such as myself to run as fast they can to open up a portal within the Speedforce itself and go right through it, and when I arrived to stop this person..I ran after them to stop them but in doing so I went through the Speedforce"

Erick runs his hand through his hair and continues explaining

"My powers come from the negative speedforce, it's like the opposite sides of a coin. So when I went through..it must've detected or sensed me, think of it like when your bathroom is infested with rats; who you call to get rid of them?"

Kara:You call an exterminator..so what your saying is that this Black Flash is the exterminator and your the rat? Essentially the infestation..

"Exactly, it sees me as a threat to the speedforce because we're polar opposites..and now I have the literal Grim Reaper of speedsters coming to kill me by either tearing me apart or just phasing his hand through my chest.."

Erick reaches into his pocket and pulls out the damaged extrapolator as he walks up to Clark

"I don't know what's going to happen but im trusting you to fix this, im sorry I couldn't see your friends"

Clark looks down at damaged extrapolator and nods as he grabs it carefully

Clark:I'll personally give this back to you..you have my word, Erick