The Revelation of a Protective Power: Unveiling the Battle Against Demons

I said what thing is protecting me, why and from whom?

Then he says I don't know what that thing is but it is protecting you from demons those who have come from the depths of Hades to take your powers from you.

I say wait have you gone mad, what are you saying after all this?

Then he comes to me and says look in my eyes and tell me what you see

I looked into his eyes I saw a world full of light where angels live.

But after a while, I saw another world that burning in the fire, and it was ruled by Demons.

After some time, suddenly a light came out and saw a girl coming out of that light. When I looked carefully, I was shocked that she was me.

I got scared seeing this and I closed my eyes.

I was just being told to that boy that now stops, I don't see anything now.

Then he says to me, look, I just wanted to show you this truth Which is bound to happen one day: we can't change it.

But we can combat it, before they take your powers, we have to find out about your powers and learn to control them. so that we can stop them through those powers and defeat them.

I asked how do we do all this?

Then he said don't you worry I am with you.

He gave me a stone, it was black and blue in color, and said to keep it with you always.

I said wait what is this?

He said just keep it with you till you learn to protect yourself with your own powers.

I said ok.

Then he says that I have to go now, it's been a long night, let's talk tomorrow.

I said okay see you tomorrow.

And then he opened his long red and gold wings and he grunted outside the window and started flying in the air and went away.

Seeing his wings, I felt like touching them. Then I saw the stone that he had given me, I looked closely at it, a little light was coming out of it. And as I wore it as a locket around my neck, I found it strange to see that his light disappeared.

Then suddenly I get my friend's message.

Loire to Blaise:

Hey, blaise how are you?

Blaise to Loire:

I'm fine where are you?

Loire to Blaise:

I will not be able to come home today. I have to stay with my friend for my college project.

Blasse to Loire:

Ok then see you tomorrow.