I don't know what to title this

So if you all don't know I posted this story on a different website and someone sent me a message saying they didn't like the story because Dolittle doesn't end up with Lily at the end of the book because on some website they read that Lily doesn't actually die but survives and comes back to have a family with him.

Well I ended my story with John not ending up with Lily because I went off the movie where Lily dies in a ship wreck and in the end of my story he ends up with our leading female character Alli to have a family with her which is how I like how I wrote this story and I like my ending. But this person wants me to go through the whole story and change the name Alli to Lily instead because of a website online.

I told them that I am sorry that they didn't like the story and that I am not going to change Alli's name to Lily. Does that make me sound like a jerk or something? They said if I do change it to the proper that they would be my biggest fan if I would to do that.

I do not intend on changing any bit of this story because of one person saying they don't like how it ended. I love how it ended and am proud of how I wrote this story. When I was writing this I was going through a rough time and writing this story was my escape of the rough time and when I published this and I saw how many people were reading this it made me feel so happy and you all helped me get through that rough time. I am not going to say the profile's name and I will say if you do know which website I am talking about please don't go and be rude to this person it's their opinion.

I want to thank all 15.6 K million of you for reading this story my mind is still blown at how many people have read this or are reading this. I hope you guys like how it ended and thank you so much for making this still be number one in Dolittle . It means so much to me and makes me have so much joy knowing you all like or loved reading this. You all are amazing and I love you guys so much.

                                                                          Alli