Chapter 4

Alli's outfit:

*Skip until next day*Alli's POV

Alli's POV

I walked down to the docks and walked to the ship. I felt someone nudge me and saw Yoshi, "Yoshi hey buddy." I said. He rubbed up against me as I helped him get on. I got on and looked at the animals and saw Plimpton, "Hey at least I didn't have to ride you this time buddy." I said. I walked up the stairs seeing Dolittle in a hammock.

I looked at Chee-Chee and pointed at Dolittle putting my hands as a pillow. He nodded then kicked his feet, "Who? What?" He asked. "Are we leaving on time or not?" I asked. "Aw yes." He said and we pushed off. I was at the wheel steering as Dolittle laid in the hammock, "What's your problem?" I asked. "Seasickness." He said.

Yoshi was eating some ginger root I brought on for any of the animals really but he held it to Dolittle, "Must I say you look....." I was saying. "Don't you dare both of you." He said. "You thinking what I am thinking buddy?" I asked him. "Who put my in this hammock?" He asked. "You put yourself there." I said.

He looked at me, "I am the captain of this ship right?" He asked. "Raise the blasted sails will you?" He asked the monkeys. I laughed at them as he took a big bite of the ginger root, "Uh that's a big bite." I said. He gagged and threw up overboard Chee Chee was making noise and pointed somewhere and I looked seeing Tommy riding a giraffe. "Man I told him to stay home." I said. "What?" Dolittle asked. "John, Alli slow the boat down." Poly said.

"Wait did I just understand Poly?" I asked Plimpton and Yoshi. He growled and Plimpton just made a chrip. Am I seriously talking to a polar bear and an ostrich, "No I wanna go faster." Dolittle said. I ran to the rope, "What are you doing?" Dolittle asked. "Nothing." I said. I saw him being lowered down but it stopped. I saw him step over the railing, "God dang it." I mumbled. He jumped and slid down the sail and I swung on the rope catching him, "I've gotta ya." I said to my little brother. I let him go and was gonna swing to where Plimpton and Dab-Dab where when Dolittle stood up and knocked him over.

We sat up Dolittle on top of me and I was on the bottom, "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah you okay?" I asked. He nodded then some cleared their throats and we looked at everyone. We stood up, "Ah he's alright." Dolittle said and picked Poly up. I walked over to my brother, "You're crazy I told you to stay home and don't do anything stupid." I said. "I am sorry I just couldn't stay behind I lost mum and dad too I couldn't loose you next." He said. I hugged him and kissed his head, "Don't use my own words against me." I said. He laughed and I felt Chee Chee hug me, "Are you okay?" Tommy asked. "Besides the minor heart attack you gave me yeah." I said. He laughed, "Ow!" Dolittle yelled. "What?" I asked looking at him.

"Private conversation!" He said. "Shouldn't I be part of it since I am Captain." I said. "You are not captain." He said. "Who's the one navigating us to where we need to go then?" I sassed. "You nearly died you don't have a say in this." He said. "Says who?" I asked. "Says me I am captain." He said. "No you're seasick that's what you are." I sassed him going back to the wheel.