Ugliness hex

There are people of all kinds over the world with different beauty, everyone has their own standard for beauty but you rate other as you will. Cast this on anyone you wish pain on to destroy their beauty and their love life.

What you'll need:
1: a rose of any color
2: a jar
3: a pen/marker

What you'll need to do/hex:

You'll need to remove the petals one by one while saying "This rose is the beauty of [persons name], with the removal of this petal, I strip you from your beauty." You'll continue this until all petals have been removed. When all petals have been removed you'll need to visualize the person as strongly as you can and as you do that write the initials of the person on each rose petal. Place the petals inside the jar ONE at a time. As you place the petals in the jar you'll say the following " this petal is the beauty of [persons name], as it dries so does their beauty" after that you'll need to leave the jar in a dry sunny spot for a few days until the petals have dried completely. Once they've been dried you'll need to grind the petals and turn them into powder. Once you've done that you'll need to collect the powder back into the jar and take it to a place where the person will certainly come in contact to, you'll need to scatter the powder around that area and as you do that you'll need to say "fade, fade, fade"