3.

Hachiman P.O.V
It is recess time. I am relaxing on school terrace. This is my favourite place during recess. Because the warm sunlight is very soothing especially since the winter time. And secondly, I have this place all to myself , no one is here to disturb me.
But suddenly, I here a familiar and annoying female voice, which signals danger

???: SEEENPAAIIII!!!

Okay, I was wrong, I take my words back

Okay, I was wrong, I take my words back. Even this place isn't safe anymore

Iroha : Senpai, finally found you, I searched the whole school for you, but here you are. I need your help!!

Hachiman: My help??

Iroha: Actually I have to make an important phone call, but my battery is dead. Can you lend me yours??

Seriously?? If she just needed a phone she could have borrowed from anybody, why bother searching for me ??? This woman is really strange.
I lend my phone to her.

Iroha : What's the password??

Hachiman: I haven't set any.

Iroha : I see.

I don't need to lock my phone, because I have nothing to hide. They say that in modern world, one's phone is reflection to one's personality and inner layers of mind. People are actually 2 faced. They create a fake persona/ facade which seems ideal to show to the world, but their real self is completely different.

So, if you want to know a person's true nature, check their phones, their gallery, albums, and search history, it shows their true nature, which they want to hide from others.
I don't have any such facade so I don't need to hide anything. That's why I don't need to lock my phone.

Iroha: Ok, that's it, I am done. Thanks a lot Senpai!!

Done already?? Did she even call anyone??
I take my phone back from her. I am just bored so maybe I will continue to read that manga I found online. As I see, my phone screen is locked, It says: Please enter the password to unlock the phone.

WHAT?? HOW COME??
I never remember setting any password, so that means.....
As I look at Iroha, she has a sly expression on her face....

Hachiman : So,you locked my phone ???

Iroha : Correct !!!

Hachiman : Unlock my phone NOW!!

Iroha : NO way!! If you want your phone back, you have no choice but do as I say!!!

Hachiman : What do you want ?

Iroha: Meet me after school at the mall.

Hachiman: What?? But why?? If you have some business, why not finish it here itself??

Iroha: (Annoyed face expression) : Senpai, you are so arrogant!! Just do as I say !!

I really hate this. Normally, after school i just want to relax and I don't wish to be with or even see any of my schoolmates (Except Totsuka) .
Guess I have no choice but to go.

Hachiman : Ok, got it I'll be there. Now tell me the password .

Iroha : No way!! If I tell you the password now, you will ditch me and slip home after school!! I will tell you the password when we meet after school at the station!!

Hachiman: Hey, I have gave you a word that I will come. Do I look like a person who turns back on his words ?? Am I such a jerk??

Iroha : Oh yes, you totally are!! Senpai is total foxy when it comes to these kind of things.

And guess who's the foxy one that Locked my phone....