2.

Hachiman P.O.V

School is over and I was planning to go home, and relax. But my peace was ruined by a cruel fox!!
I am carrying her bag and am supposed to drop her home.

Iroha: Seenpaai, you don't seem to be happy

Hachiman: Who would be happy with their private time being taken away from them.

Iroha : Aren't you happy that a cute girl relied on you and you got a chance to walk home with a cute girl!!

Hachiman: (With totally expressionless face) Yeah, I am  very happy.

Iroha: What's with that dense harem anime protagonist attitude!!!

Hachiman P.O.V:
As we were walking by, we came across a beautiful garden.

Iroha: Senpai, look, the view is so beautiful, let's enjoy the sunset!!

Hachiman: (Blank expression)No, thanks, I am in a hurry. My sister will be really worried if I don't reach home on time. So let's get going. You can see the sunset from your terrace.

Iroha: Senpai, my house doesn't have a terrace

Hachiman: Then you can see it from  the window

Iroha: (totally frustrated) MY HOUSE DOESN"T HAVE A WINDOW EITHER!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM SENPAII< JUST COME WITH ME!!! MY LEGS ARE HURTING SO I WANT TO REST FOR A WHILE!! THICC HEADED SENPAI!!!

Hachiman : Yeah Okay whatever...

We went to the garden and sat on a bench.

Iroha's P.O.V:
I finally got him to come with me to a park, with no one from school seeing us, this is my chance to score points with him.
But as I see.,,, Senpai took out his phone and started scrolling!! Looks like it's up to me to start a conversation.

Iroha: Senpai, you know, it is really hard to handle 2 responsibilities at a time, to be soccer club manager and student council president at the same time!!

Hachiman: (Without averting his gaze from the phone) Sounds pretty tough, must be hectic for you.

Iroha: So, how're things in service club going??

Hachiman: Pretty much Okay.

Iroha: How is it going with going with Yui senpai and Yukino senpai??

Hachiman : It's going well.

Hachiman P.O.V
This sly fox is trying to act all nice and chatty. However, I must not misunderstand. Girls just love to talk to others. If they are talking to you it does not necessarily mean that they have something for you, they just talk to anyone, it's their nature. But it's really easy to misunderstand, and once you know the truth, it's easy to see through. The best way is to drive them away. Do not show much interest, keep looking at the phone and avoid eye contact. Don't initiate any conversation and just give brief answers to the questions being asked.
Keep the conversation limited.

Iroha's mind. Senpai is being distant, not opening up, he's tough nut to crack, I'll have to be aggressive!! I'll be super straight forward now!!

Iroha: By the way, Senpai, do you like someone??

Hachiman: ????? What does that even mean???

Iroha:Yeah..um..like do you love anyone???

Hachiman: Yeah, I really love my sister.

Iroha: (Face palm) Uhhh, not like that... I mean do you love anyone  like other than your sister

Hachiman: I don't know,  my parents maybe, although I am not sure if they love me.

Iroha:  Does Senpai even like anyone other than family!!

Hachiman mind: Yes, I do admit that I like totsuka and wish we could be a family, but alas!! He's a guy!!

Iroha- What  I am trying to ask is, what kind of girl does senpai like??

Hachiman: I like the older sister/motherly types matured  older girls that could take care of me.

Iroha: So, you like older sister types, but what about little sisters??

Hachiman: Yes, they are fine I guess, they are really cute and innocent.

Iroha: Are you implying that you like younger girls?? Telling me upfront that you like younger girls, Are you hitting on me??
            I am really sorry, it really made my heart flutter but I am not ready yet, so please ask me again later!!

Hachiman : Yeah whatever, If you are done, let's go now, it is getting darker and  more importantly I don't want to it's my favourite TV show

Iroha's mind: Senpai is really hopeless !!!! But I am not going to give up.