𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 Ⅱ

Word count: 839 words
Published: 02-07-22

1st person's pov

"Hmmm, in Taisho era, quirks didn't exist back then, so can you explain?" He asked.

"Demon Slayers use a combat technique, called breathing styles. I use Eclipse Breathing. These brething techniques enhace physical abilities that helps in battling these man-eating monsters." I explained.

"Okay, so how are you planning on going back to your timeline?"

"I don't have an idea yet..." I mumbled fidgeting on my fingers.

"The entrance exam for UA is coming up, do you want to join the school while you find a way to go back?" He informed.

"Hm! Sure!" I exclaimed, well it's not like I have things to do in the future anyways. I never attended school back then.

"It's in less than a month... you can stay at my place." He offered, then checking the time. "We should get going, it's 1am..."

"Really?! Thanks?!" He's letting me stay!

We both walked out the police station, we walked for a few minutes before we arrived at his 'car' which I had no idea exists. A crow-- my crow came flying towards us screeching: "L/n-sama! L/n-sama!"

"Ahhh! Sora! You're here?!" I was clearly surprised, how?! Did she follow me here? But Eraser Head looked more annoyed than shocked because of a talking crow.

I figured she might have been caught on the portal-thingy too. Eraser Head-- who introduced himself as Aizawa Shota, drove towards his house, my crow flying above us. Damn, the future looked awesome, I was silent the whole ride admiring the unfamiliar surroundings.

When we arrived at his house, it was small. Not that I expected it to be big. It was just smaller than my estate, but... it looks modern. We both got in the house, I set my satchel and katana down at a corner in the living room.

"You can sleep at the couch. I only have one room." He said walking towards his room. "You can tell me more about the situation tomorrow."

I picked up my water bottle and drank, Aizawa-san already in his room. He opened his door and looked at you.

"The bathroom's over there, I doubt you would sleep in that outfit." He stated pointing to the bathroom then closing his door.

I pulled out one of my night kimono from my satchel and changed in the bathroom. I laid down on the sofa and fell asleep shortly after.

A few hours later, I woke up around four o'clock. It was time for my training before the sun rises. Grabbing my sword, I went to the backyard.

I started to swing my katana back and forth-- one... two... three...

A while later, Aizawa walked up to me.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." I apologized, setting down my sword.

"You up this early? It's not even six yet." He asked, sipping coffee.

"Hmm... I had to finish this routine before the sun rises.'' I reasoned continuing to swing my sword.

"Caw!! Caw!! Thirty minutes before sunrise!!!" My crow screeched landing on a branch. Aizawa almost fell off his chair because of the crow suddenly flying towards you, and even more... talking- well- screaming.

"Is this crow yours?" He asked standing up. 'Same vibe as mic...' He thought.

"Eh?! Sorry, Aizawa-san... They're just always like that." I apologized again, he looked kinda annoyed by that.

"Why are you always apologizing? Let's just head inside." He said as you sweat dropped, following him inside. You two sat down and you explained the rest of the situation you were in, including the fact that you were also a demon.

~•~

Aizawa-san had gone to somewhere, which I assume, work. I'm alone at his house... and it's morning. The sun is up on the sky, I have nothing to do!!

I walked over to the window, the curtains were shut. I took a peek, there were kids running around the streets, there weren't many vehicles.

I walked to the door that leads to the backyard. Opening the door, I stepped out. I stood there in the shadow, since from the position the sun was set, one-third of the backyard was in shadow.

I sighed, it's been centuries since I've been out in the sun without burning. I unconsciously reached out my hand towards the sunlight.

Closing my eyes shut, waiting for the burning sensation.

𝐓𝐁𝐂...

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚

➤ You have a book with records of other breathing techniques.

➤ Sora-- your crow always reminds you before the sun rises.

➤ The crow flew around the city to be more familiar about it, you already explained that you were on the future.

➤ Your blood demon art also lets you change your appearance.

~•~

Ahhhh that's it for now I guess... Sorry if it's short I don't have any ideas of what should happen next. Though I doubt people would actually read these.

But sorry if you notice any misspellings or grammar mistakes. I'm not fluent in English. Hope you like it.

MoonlightBish-