𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 Ⅴ

Word count: 641 words
Published: 02-17-22

1st person's pov

"Tell me what's going on, Deku!!!" He dashed up to him, explosions on his hand.

The broccoli tensed up, and the angry blond got caught in Aizawa-san's scarf (?)

"What the hell is this cloth? It's hard..." The blonde slightly tuned.

"It's a capture weapon made with special alloy wires and carbon fiber... Jeez, don't make me use my quirk again and again. I have dry eyes!" He stated as the students were slightly sweating. 'He needs to let me borrow that.' I thought referring to his scarf.

"You're wasting time, get ready for the next." He retrieved his scarf and walke off, the green-ette walked back cautiously.

I walked up to him without the other students noticing.

"Aizawa-saaan" I whined, he turned to me. "Why are you holding back?" He asked bluntly.

"I wasn't." I pouted. "You we're, just use your abilities, you have nothing to lose." He added waving me off. Though he clearly just wanted to see me use my Blood Demon Art.

"Aight, you have to let me use your scarf later though." I walked back to the group.

I sensed my crow flying in this direction, carrying my bokken. I sighed and walked somewhere to get it from her, I was sure my classmates would freak out if they heard a crow speak.

It was my turn now, I held the bokken on my right hand and the ball at the other. Tossing it up, then hitting it with my bokken, unknowingly applying more force than I anticipated.

The ball went farther than the students could get their eyes on, Aizawa-san held up a device with the symbol for infinity, I grinned. I didn't care anymore about the attention, I was just a bit glad I was using my abilities, even at the minimum. (You didn't use ur blood demon art, or a breathing form.)

Your classmates looked shocked and asked you questions again, "L/n-san, can I ask you questions regarding your quirk over lunch?" The broccoli questioned. I just nodded with a smile and walked off.

We finished all the other tests and I did well on them, not caring on the attention I was getting.

"Let's quickly anounce the results. I simply summed up each test score. Since it's a waste of time explaining, I'll show you all."

A projection was showed. I saw my name at no. 2 next to Bakugo.

"The expelling part was a lie." He stated turning off the projection. The students looked shocked AF.

"It was a logical lie to make you use your quirks fully." He said with a dumb grin.

"Of course it was a lie, duh. It's not hard to figure out."

"We're done. The curriculum is in the classroom, so take a look at it." He said walking off.

Time skip-- I'm lazy AF- Lunch-

I was at the cafeteria, the green-ette who introduced himself as Midoriya, walked up to me.

"L/n-san" He called out, I turned to him.

"D-do y-you w-want to e-eat with u-us?" He stuttered out. I weren't really planning to eat so I just bought a random drink and walked with him to a table.

There was the engine guy-- Iida Tenya, and the bubbly girl-- Uraraka Ochako sitting at the same table.

I aswered some of Midoriya-kun's questions, such as how it works and the drawbacks.

I told him my quirk was enhanced strength and speed and he seemed to believe it.

𝐓𝐁𝐂...

It's short sorry... I didn't really have enough brain cells when writing this, so it might not be that good. Also who do y'all want for the love interest? Or should we just set that aside?

Anyway, thanks for reading! Please drop a vote and comment!