Part 1

"Boss the man is still on the run. He hasn't come home for the past three day." One of his men said. "Bring his daughter as hostage." Said the boss in a stern voice and cut the call.

You were in your home, more like a prison. You wouldn't identify those four walls for anything else but hell. Your dad didn't return home for the past few days and you hoped for him not to return anytime sooner. The last time he was home he beat you till you fell on the floor, numbed from the pain given to you. The whip brought many injuries to you. Blood still oozed out from the cuts that you received.

You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't realise that someone broke into the house. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your head and blacked out.

You woke up, feeling your body against the cold concrete. Hands and legs harshly tied with ropes, eyes closed with a blindfold and mouth stuffed with a cloth and a tape over it to muffled down any type of sound produced. You felt the presence of someone in the room. You slightly wiggled, which caught the attention of the person in the room. "Oh! You are awake. Let me inform the boss." A voice spoke. You heard him walk away. You thought your father brought you here to assassinate you and you wouldn't be able to take the revenge you set out for.

After some time you heard the approaching echoes of footsteps which came to a halt in front of you.The person kneeled down and took off the tape around your mouth followed by the blindfold off your eyes looking into them. Hazel orbs staring right into his with no emotion. His brown orbs that stared back into your soul only to find it clouded by darkness. More than his.

"Your dad took a handsome amount of money from us, but he didn't return it in the due time. So you will have to pay me by doing whatever I say to you." The unknown man spoke.

"I won't." You argued. He harshly grabbed you by the hair "What did you say?" "I said I won't do it, Kim Taehyung." Your voice was cold and stern. "Oh! So you know me, huh." Taehyung said. "You should always keep track of certain people, Mr. Kim." You smirked.

"You know I will kill you if you don't." He said with an irritated face. The smirk on your face irritated him. He didn't like how you were talking to him. Everybody would be scared of him but you didn't even faze a little. "Then do it. Are you waiting for an invitation?" You replied.

"So you won't listen in this way. What about I kill your father instead of you?" Taehyung chuckled. "If you do so then I will be the happiest person alive." You evilly chuckled. "I will even help you with it." He didn't know what pain you were hiding.

Taehyung was quite shocked at your response. Never had he ever seen a daughter being happy at her father's death. Taehyung harshly grabbed your injured arms to which you hissed in pain. "Ahh.. leave my hand." But he did the opposite, he tightened his grip to which you screamed more painfully. "If this is a plan of yours to save your father, trust me it won't help." Taehyung spoke through gritted teeth.

When all of a sudden blood was coming out of your injured hands. Taehyung was confused, because a tight grip won't make you bleed, he knew. "I said leave me." You said raising your voice.

His eyes land on the mirror behind you showing a few blood spots on your full sleeved white t-shirt. Taehyung's eyes furrowed, he thought one of his men had beaten you up without his permission.

"Did anyone touch her without my permission?" Taehyung growled. He didn't like it when someone did anything against his order. "No boss." His man replied. "Then why is she bleeding!" Taehyung scrowled. "We don't know, boss. We only hit her in the head when we kidnapped her." The man spoke again.