Part 4

"Aaahhhh w-why are you d-doing this?" Taemin groaned. He was now covered with blood. One arm was broken. The pain was unbearable for the boy who didn't go through any hard time in life. "You caused a loss to my family." The person choked him. "L-leave m-me." He tried to breathe out. "Suffer." His grip tightened around Taemin's neck. Taemin's eyes rolled back. He was having a hard time breathing. In the beginning his movements were vigorous but he started to lose his consciousness to the point when he was almost out of breath the person let go of his neck.

Breathing back the cut out oxygen from his lungs Taemin was getting back to his stable state. "What do you want?" Taemin asked. "Huh? What do I want? Well that's a nice question. I want to torture you until you beg to die but of course I won't let you die so easily." The person stared directly into his eyes. "What have I done? Why are you doing this to me? I will give you as much money as you want but please let me go." The person punched his face repeatedly, breaking his nose. "But my motive is something else. And that is the destruction of Kang Company and what ever is related to you."

"Why are you doing this?" Taemin cried. Finally broke down. "Do you remember during elementary school what you did to Ava?" The man's voice was cold as ice. Anger was clearly visible in his eyes. He really wanted to kill him that instant but he wanted revenge. He wanted Taemin to suffer just as much as Ava did. "W-what are you t-talking about? I don't k-know any Ava." Taemin suttered. "Did you forget the girl whom you molested and when she dragged you to the court your father killed her in a car accident. Don't you remember how you framed her telling he made up a story to take money from you?" The man took the knife and cut Taemin's cheek. Taemin screamed in pain. "How do you know her?" "I am her brother, Yang Jay." Taemin's eyes widened in fear. He felt helpless.

//

"Kang Taemin got kidnapped." You got the information from Taehyung. "Do you have anything to do with this?" He questioned. "No." You answered. "Taehyung-shi, if you don't mind, may I ask you a question?" You looked at Taehyung. He nodded. "Who killed your parents?" You kept quiet for a moment but he didn't answer. "You don't have to tell me if you are uncomfortable. I will go now." You got up to leave his office room. "I don't know." He said. You looked at him. "Huh?" You turned around. "I don't know who killed my parents. I have been searching for them for the past five years." You saw his eyes, they were saddened. You knew he was feeling worthless for not being able to find his parents' murderer.

"You will find the person. I can help you if you want." You were going to walk out of the door but you halted your steps. "Taehyung-shi." You called for him. He looked at you. "Kwan and I are going to watch a movie now if you have time do join us. Kwan misses spending time with you." Telling that you went out of the room.

You entered the theatre room and saw Kwan waiting for you. "Hey champ, let's start watching the movie." "Yes noona I have already picked up a movie." He said and played the movie. After a few minutes Taehyung entered the room making Kwan smile at him. He quickly got up from his seat and sat on his brother's lap. You just admired them. Halfway through the movie suddenly you heard a scream. You turned around and saw Kwan sobbing on Taehyung's chest. You stopped the movie and looked at them.

"Shhh nothing will happen. I won't let you get hurt. Your hyung is here. Don't cry." Taehyung repeatedly kissed his head and rubbed his back. "E-eomma, a-appa." Kwan tightened his grip around Taehyung. He got up and started walking around to calm him down. "Don't think about it." You didn't know what happened or what to do. You were just looking at them. Soon Kwan fell asleep while crying. He told you to follow him. Taehyung took him to his room and laid him on the bed covering him with a duvet. Taehyung placed Kwan's favourite soft toy beside him and got up.