Part 9

"Shoot-" Before Jihun's wife, Mira, could even complete her order to kill you, your people started shooting from behind. Her eyes widened. It was an ambush. They were being double attacked. Soon fires were coming from here and there. Everybody was fighting. Mira brought a good number of her men. While you guys were fighting her, there were more bomb blasts outside. 

You planned to keep some people hidden around the house and some in the basement. The sound from outside was clear that there were more men than in the underground. You just prayed that she didn't outnumber you guys. Some of the guys from your side was injured. You were fought with Mira. Even though she was old she was quick and has some tactics. 

The only thing that was working on your head was how to distract her. "I'm sure your mens are already dead outside." She said. You continued to fight but she was deadly with her knife skills. You couldn't get her at the gun point. While fighting your eyes fell on Jihun, without thinking twice you shot his leg. He screamed which distracted Mira. Taking this advantage you shot her on her torso. 

She bent down due to pain and you kicked her on the face making her land on the ground. And one final shot in between the head and she was dead. You fought with others but the number never decreased. "Taehyung, they outnumbered us. They are only coming." You heard Jimin saying. You quickly pressed the button on your wrist watch sending signals. 

Within a span of five minutes more crews entered and started shooting  the men in grey outfits, which were Jihun's men. You also didn't stop fighting them. 

As all of your focus was on fighting you didn't see the gun pointed at you, but Taehyung did. When he looked at where the gun was aimed he saw it was at you. He tried to shoot him but his bullets were over. "Y/n!" Taehyung quickly ran towards you and hugged you, turning you around so that you were away from the aim. But unfortunately as soon as he turned you around a bullet pierced his back on the left. You looked behind and shot the person who was pointing at you. 

You were again having a terrible feeling of losing a close one. You didn't want that. You never wanted anyone to get hurt but now since Taehyung was shot it was creating an uneasy feeling in your heart. He fell on the ground groaning. "TAEHYUNG!"  You blood boiled. You took your knife in one hand and started to kill them without defending yourself much. Your arms got a few cuts but it wasn't in your mind. 

After everybody died you and Jimin ran towards Taehyung. The thing you were scared about was that he was shot near his heart. You didn't know how much the bullet entered, but seeing his state you could tell that it was pretty bad cause he was unable to move much. 

"Cupcake, immediately we need to take him back." You nodded. Two of them helped Taehyung to reach the car. Jimin started driving as fast as he could, while you called Jin. 

"Oppa, Jimin oppa will be there with Taehyung. He has been shot on the left side of his back. Tell Jimin oppa I will be back after completing my work here." You cut the call. When you entered the basement you saw all the people from the opposing team were already dead. You commanded the men to take Jihun to the house basement. 

Bangtan's Residence

There was a pin drop of silence. The mansion was dimmed and there was no presence of the servants inside. Only a few guards outside which made it easy for the rivals to enter the mansion, but the absences of people around made them feel a bit unusual. Maybe the people feel asleep? Well that was what they thought, after all it was a secret attack. 

"Noona, can you please sing me a lullaby? I am sleepy." The voice of a young child was heard. The men looked at each other and then headed to the room from where the sound was coming. They came here to abduct the little boy. Taking stealthy steps few of them entered the room in the middle of the mansion while three were outside on their guards if someone was coming.