Part 8

Being taken away in the police van, Jihun was handcuffed. "Officers may I know what crime did I commit for which you are behaving like I'm a culprit?"  "You will know soon Mr. Jihun. You have destroyed many lives because of your greed." One of them spoke. "Then you may know that I am also capable of coming out of the prison within a span of an hour." Jihun smirked. He didn't hesitate to show his real self in front of the officers. "We know. That's why we are not going to the police station." 

Jihun furrowed his eyes and looked at the road signs. They have already crossed the path for the police station. "Hey where are you taking me?" He shouted, but everybody ignored him. "Why aren't you answering? Answer me." He was struggling with the cuffs but all his words were going in vain. 

The vehicle stopped moving. They halted in front of an abandoned house. The officers got out of the car while Jihun was witnessing everything. There were three cars already present there. He saw a few men in black outfits coming towards him. The officer uncuffed his hands while the men took them away. 

Although the officer was an honest person he knew that there was no way the law would punish him. He would easily get away with his power and money. That was why he handed him to Taehyung. Although no arrest warrant was issued against his name he went to arrest him to make sure no more innocent souls were hurt because of him. 'Sometimes the angel needed to shake hands with the devil to save the innocent and punish the sinful.' 

The men took him in the basement under the house. The people he saw in front of him was none other than Taehyung, Jimin and You. 

Flashback

Few black cars surrounded the officer's car while he was returning home. His eyes darken upon seeing the figure in front of him. Kim Taehyung, the most dangerous mafia. He came out and stood in front of him. "What do you want Kim?" His eyes shooting daggers. "Come on man. Just chill. I have something to discuss with you." Taehyung mentally sighed. "You are a criminal so the only place where we can talk is the prison." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Can you just shut up and listen to me." He was annoyed by the behaviour. 

"My only enmity is with you police officers and the law. I mean no harm to innocent lives and you know that too. But Park Jihun has destroyed people's happy lives. Here see this." Taehyung handed the officer an envelope. He opened them and saw all the crimes done by the man and how he covered up all of them. "By this he can be punished severely." 

Taehyung chuckled. "Do you really think that? You know the power and influence he possesses can easily get him out of prison in no time. You think your stupid law can do anything Officer Choi." The officer gritted his teeth. Taehyung was telling the truth. No doubt the law would turn blind just by the order of some higher authorities. 

"What do you want to do Kim?" He questioned. "Although you are a man of wise character who does everything by law to provide innocent justice, this time you need to shake hands with me." The officer laughed at his words. "Do you really think I will work with a criminal like you?" He questioned. More like stated. 

"I know officer you hate me but still give a thought to the matter with a calm head. You have time till tomorrow morning. I will be waiting." Taehyung said and walked towards his car. "Kim why do you hate police officers so much?" "I will tell you if you come tomorrow." With that Taehyung went away. 

Present 

Jihun recognized you. "Hang him on the wooden bar." You ordered. Sure they weren't your men but your sudden change in aura intimated them. They looked at Taehyung and he nodded. Jimin took a rod and started beating the shit out of him. His screams echoed through the walls. Same with Taehyung. He took a spike metal rod and started hitting him with it. Jihun's screams were like melodies in your guy's ears. All the time he hurt you and your loved ones flashed in front of the three pairs of eyes. All of you were seeing red.