jealousy

-y/n pov-

me and camilo were on a call, "do you think we can hangout soon?" i asked.

me and camilo has been together for 2 years!! and when they say datjng a madrigal is fun they weren't lying, but it's kinda lonely cuz your partner is always helping out and you two cant really be with each other until nighttime or something.

"wait, you dont have time, huh?" i said rather hurt.

"im sorry mi amor.. i really am!! but i really cant, i have a lot to do" he said to me. it's true, he always busy..

i sighed, "oh okay, well, i gotta go" i said.

i put on some clothes and when out in the village. soon i bumped into someone, "shoot! sorry!" i said to him.

i look up, to see a tall guy with a middle part, he was somewhat skinny and had nice clothing style.. wait- it cant be!!

"oh no! it's fine!" he said to me.

i looked at him in shock, he looked in shock back to me, "MATEO!?" i said in shock.

"Y/N!? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE WE WERE 13!!" he said in shock.

we went to a nearby bench to catch up. talking to an old friend is nice!! we were laughing and smiling a lot!

"remember when we went hiking and you fell?" mateo said with a laughter.

i rolled my eyes, "oh shut up mattatat!!" i said to him. mattatat was sorta a joke between us, we have a lot of inside jokes together.

soon i saw camilo, it looks like he was looking for me, we locked eyes and i waved at him.

he came up to me and mateo, "who's that?" camilo asked in a somewhat harsh tone.

i smiled, "this is mateo!! he's my childhood best friend!!" i said.

"pleasure to meet you~" mateo said, handing his hand out.

"be careful camilo, it might be shocking to shake is hand" i said, trying not to laugh, but seeing mateo's face made us both laugh.

the story behind that inside joke was he pranked me by using those shock thingys that shock you when you shake the person's hand!!

camilo looked at his hand, then at his face. he didnt look too pleased to meet mateo. "im camilo y/n's BOYFRIEND" camilo said, quite rudely.

"i dont think your boyfriend likes me" mateo said out loud. camilo just rolled his eyes

"WOW you dont think? like i mean- he practically has a crush on you." i said sarcastically.

"you're pretty cool" mateo said to me, he always says im cool or something like that.

i chuckled, "wish i can say i same thing to you" i snarked.

mateo rolled his eyes playfully, "shut up banana peels" he said to me.

"JOKES ON YOU YOU CANT ACTUALLY FALL DOWN BECAUSE OF BANANA PEELS!!" i said to him.

"shortie" mateo said to me, i just rolled my eyes.

us interacting just made camilo angrier, whats up with him? camilo stormed off.

"whats up with him?" mateo asked.

i shrugged, "i dont know" i said.

me and mateo just started hanging out a lot just like old times, we were two peas in a pod once again!!

-

i was at home, calling camilo like always.

"i love you hermosa" camilo said to me. gosh, he's so cute!!

i giggled, "i love you too hermoso, by the way,
can we hangout today?" i asked.

"im sorry mi amor but i cant :(((" he said to me, sounding sad.

i sighed, just like always... "it's fine mi amor, it's fine.." i said, disappointed as ever.

i just put some clothes on and met up with mateo. we sat in a grassy area together talking about life, and of course, i kept my distance.

"i really dont think your boyfriend likes me" mateo said, "but whatever, he's an asshole anyways" he says, shrugging.

"hey!! dont talk about him like that!!" i scolded him, sometimes he says things without a filter.. it's kinda annoying.

"oh shoot sorry" he apologized.

we were just talkjng until we saw mirabel, "mirabel!!" i called out to her

she walked to us, "camilo has been looking all over for you! he's basically freaking out because he cant find his 'hermosa'" mirabel said, rolling his eyes, "anyways, who's that?" she asked, pointing at mateo.

"this is mateo!! he's my childhood best friend!!" i said.

"nice to meet you!!" he said with a smile.

mirabel smiled back, "nice to meet you too!!" she said, "anyways, camilo is finally free to hangout" mirabel said. that made me really happy!!

camilo went up to mirabel, "ah! you found MY hermosa" camilo said, looking at mateo.

the four of us were sitting on the grass in a circle.

"imagjne being in a relationship" mateo said.

mirabel laughed, "i sense the gayness between mateo and camilo" she joked.

i tried my best not to laugh, "omg mateo, don't steal my boyfriend away from me" I said in a joking manner.

"Come here camilo, i wanna give you a big kiss" mateo joked. camilo just looked at him unamused.

"ha. he wont kiss you" i said.

"ugh! imagine being named y/n" mateo said, rolling his eyes.

i looked at him and rolled my eyes, "oh yeah? well imagine being a stupid dumb ass wh0r3-"i said. camilo just looked annoying so i kinda just stopped.

"i hate you so much mateo" i said to him.

"i know you love me" he said in a joking way.

"no. no i dont, i love someone else dumbass" i said, sitting close to camilo, he smiled a me and turned to mateo and gave him a dirty smirk, i just nudge him.

"oh yeah-" mateo said, rubbing the back of his neck.

that just made camilo furious, "WILL YOU STOP CASUALLY FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!? ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU LIKE HER" camilo yelled at him, "GET YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND DUDE. SHE'S MINE!" he said as he stormed off.

"im so sorry about camilo" i said, mirabel just walked off awkwardly.

"no it's fine, he's right though, i do like you" he admitted, "anyways, go to your boyfriend, i think he needs you" he added.

i nodded and ran to camilo who was sitting in a flower field, i sat next to him.

"hey mi amor.." i said to him, he turned away, "are you okay?" i asked.

"im f^cking jealous." camilo admitted.

an uneasy feeling came into my stomach, "of who?" i asked.

"mateo, you two just seems so close.. and the fact that he likes you just tipped me off" he told me.
yeah
i put my hand on his, "im so sorry camilo.. i didnt know" i said to him.

he looked at me, he put a hand on my cheek and kissed me on the lips, i kissed back we both pulled back.

he was laying down on my lap while i played with his hair.

"i love you mi amor" i said to him with a smile.

he smiled back at me and grabbed my cheeks to pull me into a kiss, "i love you too princesa" camilo said.

we went back to where mirabel and mateo were. camilo and mateo ended up being really good friends! 

the end :DD