heartbreaks and regret

heyy :DD

-y/n pov-

i was walking around the town, it was raining, it was pretty gloomy but then i bumped into someone really special to me, aka camilo, seeing camilo just made my day better!!

"lets break up" i heard my now ex boyfriend camilo said, holding back tears. WAIT WHAT!? HE'S BREAKING UP WITH ME!! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG????

it felt like my world was collapsing, my head was spinning, everything was just falling apart.

i started to cry a bit, i wipped my tears and nodded my head in understandment, "oh.. um, alright" i said.

he hugged me and then we parted ways.. why did we break up? i honestly wish this was all a dream..

i was in my room crying until someone opened my bedroom door, it was mirabel. why was she here...?

"hey y/n, i heard you and camilo broke up.." she said in a very soft tone. i nodded my head, she closed my door and sat on the ground next to me, shehugged me, "it's going to be alright" she said to me.

i started to cry even more. "thank you mirabel" i said to her. i really am grateful to have mirabel in my life. then a flood of memories of me, mirabel, and camilo came rushing to me..

after a while of us crying she left i wish she could've stayed longer but i need to cry alone right now..

-
it's been a week since we broke up. i havent really eaten or drank anything yet, i have slept a lot though.. everything was just meh, everything felt weird without him, it feeling like he still likes me but maybe im being delusional.. soon i just closed my eyes out of tiredness.

there was a soft knock on my bedroom door, it woke me up, a question flooded my minde because it wasn't my dad knocking, the knock was soft, his knocks are very hard, so it couldn't be my dad, right?

"are you okay sweetie?" my dad's voice asked through the door.

wait- is it my dad or is it not? cause my dad does not act like that.. but it is in his voice, i think im becoming crazy or maybe he just wants to comfort me or something..

i wipped my tears just in case he came in, honestly, i dont care who it is, i just wanna be left alone.. "go away" i muttered i really dont care who is it, i jusy honestly want everyone to leave me alone, he left me alone, that a relief! well, maybe he didnt go away..

then a bang. a person.. no, camilo.. CAMILO!?he kinda sorta barged into my room, he was just laying down on the ground on his stomach, he looked hurt, but then he stood up in front of me.

"y/n" he said to me in a very calm but exited tone of voice, he grabbed me so i was standing infront of him and then he cupped my face in his hands, "i wanna get back together"

then i woke up from my nap, i wish that dream was real i really think im going crazy without my- i mean.. camilo... just camilo, not my camilo, just camilo.. i really wish he was still mine.. after that whole realization i went back to sleep.

-
i practically slept the whole day yesterday, that dream i dad that day felt like a sign but im probably just going through denial or something.. i just want my- er- i want camilo back.. why do i keep slipping up..?

then it hit me, i had to go visit mirabel because she's sick and im her best friend, i have to take care of her.. she's done so much for me, i have to be there for her.

i got myself ready and went to the casita. casita let me inside, there i saw abuela. "what are you doing here" she asked.

i got startled being i wasn't expecting her, "oh! im here for mirabel" i said to her with a smile.

"oh alright, jut to let you know, camilo is having some trouble by accidentally shapeshifting into you" she said to me and left. that kinda made me blush, wow, he's thinking of me..

i was walking around trying to find mirabel but she wasnt around, where the heck is this girl?? then i passed by camilo's room, i heard sobbs in there.. i was debating wether i should go in or not, but i decided to go inside to you know, check up on him.

there i saw camilo crying in front of his bed, why was he crying..? whats wrong? he's surely not okay... i closed the door.

"hermo- camilo? whats wrong?" i asked walking up to him, shoot... i slipped up.. i almost called him hermoso like how i used to call him.. he wipped his tears.

he looked at me and pulled me into a very tight hug, he just looked so helpless.. i couldnt bare to see him like that!! he's so amazing, he shouldn't be in that state...

"i dont even know me anymore.. who am i? i just- i dont even know anything, i dont know my favourite colour anymore.. i dont even know anything.. but i just wanna be with you hermo- y/n.." he said, "im sorry y/n, im so sorry for hurting you, i regret everything, i was just at my lowest point and i was just pushing everyone away, i regret pushing the person i most care about away, im so sorry hermosa please take me back..." he added, he was looking at me with tears in his eyes daring to fall down.

i hesitated, "well um, if you're just going to push me away then.. i dont think i wanna get back together" i told him, that broke him, he started crying.

"please hermosa.. i wont do it again please.." he said, cupping my face in his hands.

i took his hands off my face and wipped his tears, then cupped his face in my hands, he put his hands on mine, i kissed his cheek, then his other cheek, then i kissed his nose, then his chin, and then finally i kissed his forehead we both blushed at that, i dont even know why i did that, i just felt like i had to do it..

we both laughed a bit, i miss us.. but i think im getting it back.. "you're missing something hermosa" he sajd to me somewhat flirtatiously.

"what is it?" i asked him with a smile.

"my lips"

he kissed me on my lips, it felt like fireworks, just like how our first kiss went..