a short story <3

this is a short story thats based off a meme on pinterest :) btw this is probably just like- 600-700 words sooooo (704 to be exact, *not* including this!!)

-camilo pov-

me and y/n were on the couch in the living room watching a movie, theny/n fell asleep on my shoulder, she's so cute when she's asleep!! but she'll even cuter when she's mad... i lightly pushed her off the couch and she woke up.

"fuck you camilo!!" she yelled, i started laughing really hard.

-y/n pov-

i stormed off because i was mad at him. he didnt even notice i stormed off!! ugh that idiot!! im not going to talk to him for a day cuz yk, im a petty bitch 🤷‍♀️

i went to isabela's room.

"hey uhm, isa?" i said, opening her door, she was just on a couch that was made out of flowers, she was just scrolling through her phone.

she look at me and smiled, "sure, come with me!" she said.

i followed her deep into her room, there was an extra bed, yay!!

-camilo pov-

wait- WHERE DID Y/N GO!? okay camilo, calm down!!

i looked in my room, maybe she was in my room sleeping in my bed? that would be so cute!! i opend my door, she wasnt there though? then i saw mirabel walk by.

"mirabel!!" i called out to her, she looked at me.

"what is it now camilo?" he asked, rolling her eyes playfully.

"i may have lost y/n..?" i said to her, her face dropped.

"HOW DARE YOU LOSE MY BEST FRIEND!? WHERE DID YOU PUT HER?? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??" she yelled at me.

"uhhhh so basically um, shefellasleepandi
thoughtitwouldbefunnytopushheroffthecouch
whileshewasasleep" i explained to her.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" she yelled at me, she sighed, "okay, check her house and if she's not there come back here" she said.

-mirabel pov-

camilo went over to her house, while i checked 'princesa' isabela's room.

"is y/n here?" i asked.

"yeah but dont tell camilo, she's mad at camilo" isabela said to me, i nodded.

then camilo came running back, he was breathless, but like- the bad breathless.

"is- y/n there-?" he asked with pants in between.

"no." isabela said.

"can i just check-" he asked looking very much desperate.

"no." isabela said again.

since camilo is very athletic he ran into isabela's room.

-camilo pov-

i was looking around, then i spotted her!

"Y/N!!!" i said to her, running on to the bed and hugging her. then, she pushed me away
:( "y/n...?" i called out to her, she rolled her eyes and went off, i grabbed her wrist to stop her from getting away, "whats wrong mi amor?" i asked.

she rolled eyes and groaned, then she just stormed off!!

me, mirabel, and isabela followed her out of the casita, well, we kinda stopped at the doorway. my mama and papa glared at me, so did abuela.

"CAMILO!? WHAT DID YOU DO!?" mama yelled at me, if y/n is upset, she's upset..

"i just wanted to do a little prank on her because she was sleeping.." i said to her, "i didnt think she would get THAT sensitive over it" i added.

"camilo! she's on her period dumbass!!" dolores said to me.

"how was i supposed to know!?" i defended myself.

"by keeping track of her period, duh!! she gets her period every last week of the month dumbass!!" mirabel chimed in.

"i want you to apologize for what you did!" my mama scolded me.

"well how am i supposed to do that when she's ignoring me mama!?" i said.

"DONT TALK BACK TO ME!!" mama yelled.

"okay, okay, sorry!" i peeped.

"sorry, sorry! it's aways sorry!" my mama complained. then what the heck am i supposed to say!?

i went over to y/n's house, i knew she wasnt going to open the door for me so i grabbed a latter and went through a window that led to her door.

i saw her, she looked stunned, "camilo!? what are you doing here!?" she asked me.

"im sorry y/n, i didnt know it was your period, please forgive me :((((" i apologize and kissed her forehead, that really made y/n blush!!

"fine camilo! only because you asked to forgive you!!" she said.

we both hugged and the end :)))