6

FLASHBACK OFF
"That's all after that he explained everyth- wait a damn minute...why did I tell you all this?!" Lisa. They raised their shoulders innocently.

Lisa rolled her eyes "Annoying" she mumbled "Anyways...this is my boyfriend...introduce yourself yeobo" the girl with the most matured look.

"Nee..."

"I'm Jinyoung

"I'm Jinyoung...Park Jinyoung, I got transfered last week" Jinyoung with his humble smile "But you look like a senior though?" Lisa "Nee...next year is my last year here" Jinyoung.

Lisa nodded and at same time someone comes in "YOW! WHAT'S UP EVERYONEEeeee" Taehyung's voice tone gets low when he saw 3 strangers.

"Ya...who the hell is this?" Taehyung put his both arms on Lisa and Jimin's shoulder "unnideul namjachigu" Lisa.

"MWO?!!" Bts- Jimin "are you for real?" Suga "nee..." Jisoo "Wahh! I'm proud, so who's next?" Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's other shoulder.

"Ya!" Rosé "wae? Am I wrong?" Jungkook "Aniya...you're not wrong" Lisa "ketchi" Jungkook raised his hand and make a highfive with her.

"Who's next?" Lisa "They're the last ones" Jisoo "Nee?!" Again they're shocked this time Lismin also shocked.

"How?" Lisa "Mwola...my parent told me to get married after graduated" Rosé "Poor you...she must've feeling tired taking care of you" Lisa.

"Yaish!" Rosé "Guess...goodluck to you oppa" Lisa look at Mark. He just scratch his back hair "Oppa..." Lisa called him.

"Fighting" Lisa make her both fists up and cheered him. After that she go to the TV.

The other hold back their laughter "Ya! Ish this kid" Rosé mumbled with her upper right lips being raised.

"Geundae...what are you doing there? Do we practice right away?" RM "Nope, one...two...three" Lisa. Right after she finished counting, a bunch of people come in.

The others were confused as the people come in and bring cameras, box of makeup, lighting and a few clothes.

"What is going on?" Jennie "Lilifilm" Lisa look at them while untie her hair.

Their amazed by her look when she let go of her hair, even her members are amazed.

But they got hit by reality when...

"Okay! Set the stage! Prepare the lighting! The light!" The director's loud voice shouted a little.

JIMIN'S POV
He also got amazed by his own girl but the director's voice interupted him.

He glared at his members as he know they also stared at his girl. His members who sit beside her coughing and look away but not at him.

LISA'S POV
She go out from the changing room and sit at a chair where she'll get her makeup done.