17

"Ever since his parent ignored him" Lisa "he have a bad relationship with his parent and that cause of his mental health too..." Lisa.

"sometimes he needed attention to that he'll be like that sometimes...we have been so close ever since then...he have been putting hope on me" She continue. They nodded and understand completely.

"I'm his only hopes but not I ruined it all" Lisa "Aniya...you did great as an older sister" Jin trying to comfort him

"Whatever you said I still feel like I'm failed to be his sister" Lisa. They look at her in guilty look

JIMIN'S POV
He searched for him everywhere even in a empty classes. And finally he go to the rooftop and saw him.

He approached him quietly and stand beside him "Can I sit here?" Jimin. He just take a quick glance at him anfd back looking in front.

"What are you doing here? Go to her" Haruto speak without looking at him "Can't I talk with you?" Jimin "you already did" Haruto.

He chuckle "you think your noona have changed?" Jimin "Nee...it all bcs of you" Haruto "Cant you see she were trying hard to not make us get into a fight?" Jimin.

"Until then you said that...she look dissapointed" Jimin. Haruto turned his head at him but wont look at him.

"If you dont know...I said that bcs I want to get more close to you. That's how I get close to people...sorry if it make you uncomfortable" Jimin.

They stay quiet for a few minutes. Haruto were lost in his thought until

"Sashil...I'm the one who supposed to apologize, I've been too stubborn and even raised my voice at her...hyeong" Haruto.

Jimin look at him "Ya what did you call me? Say it again" Jimin "Aish I wont be repeating it" Haruto "Ah palli! Repeat it" Jimin "Shireo!" Haruto stand up and want to go.

"Ruto ya!" Jimin go to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

LISA'S POV
Lisa excuse herself to go back to the studio. Sitting on the floor with her knees up and put her chin on it.

Suddenly someone comes in. She thought its her boyfriend but...

"Ruto ya" Lisa stand up and go to him "I'm-" she didn't even start what she want to say yet but he already hug her "Noona

"Ruto ya" Lisa stand up and go to him "I'm-" she didn't even start what she want to say yet but he already hug her "Noona...I'm a bad kid, you can punish me if you want" Haruto.

Lisa smile and let go of the hug. She rubbed his head "I'm not supposed to say that to you, I was too spoiled" Haruto "no you're not...I know you, I'm the one who treated you wrong" Lisa.

He shake his head "I come here to apologize..." Haruto "I wont do it again" Haruto. Someone come in "I'm a good brother in law right?" Jimin put both of his hands on his hips.

Them both look at him "Neo? What did you do?" Lisa "I told him to say sorry to you" Jimin

"Ya! You didn't! I really want to apologize" Haruto. Jimin go to him and put his hand on his shoulder.