(2) ꧁𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑꧂

Julian's POV

We arrived at the park and I excused myself to the restroom. Coming out of the stall after I finished my business, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Ugly bitch" I huffed. No wonder why Isiah never returned my feelings. I mean, how could he? I was nothing compared to Idela. I washed my hands splashing water at my depressed face.

I turned around to grab a paper towel only to be met by a perverted looking old man. How the heck did I not notice him?!

"Hello there babyboy" the man smirked at me. I just glared at him disgusted. I hate people like this.

"Please sir could you fuck of" I sassed rolling my eyes and walked my way to the door, not until he grabbed me by my wrist turning me around.

"I would like to fuck you" said while checking me out. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze and cringed.

"Sir get out of my way!" I commanded getting impatient.

He suddenly got closer to me, I wanted to beat him up till death but sadly I can't. He suddenly pinned me to the wall and started to suck on my neck.

I tried screaming but he muffled my screams with his hand. I started crying until I heard the door of the public bathroom opened. I wished it to be Isiah but I couldn't be more wrong. I saw a girl standing there. I really shouldn't get my hopes up.

When she saw me trapped between this bastared she quickly yelled at him to get his attention while I just looked at her with a pleading face.

"Hey! What the hell do u think ur doing!?" she stated as the man snapped his head towards her.

"Non of ur business, u can go." The male told her with an annoyed expression.

"Oh really, you want me to go while u rape this poor boy? Oh hell no!" she stormed in front of the man glaring at him.

"And what could a little girl like u do? Huh?" "You wouldn't want to know. Now leave before you regret it." the girl said with a firm tone.

"Mommy am scared!" the bastared said. "Oh u will be" the girl muttered smirking devilishly. I think I know where this is going.

I just stood their watching as the mysterious girl punched him and kicked him in his crotch. She kicked him until he got knocked out. She seemed from that kind who will kill u if u messed up with her. Like littlery. Wow, she sure got some muscles.

I gulped starring at her intensely. "Th-thank you." why the heck did you stutter. I slapped mentally myself.

"No problem" she smiled. "Mind me asking ur name?" the girl asked curiosity shown in her voice. Well she doesn't seem as scary as it sounds like, she looks so squishy. Not that I was afraid.

"It's Jullian Park; what's yours?" I asked looking straight in the girl's eyes. She sure is beautiful.

"Oh, am Andrea, Andrea Ezra." she grinned at me softly. Aww, her cute bunny smile reminds me of Isiah. Agh I should really get him off my mind.

"Nice to meet you, uh.. What about we get out of here?" I asked looking around awkwardly. I've never been good when it comes to social interaction. "Yeah sure"

"Are you here alone?" we started walking in a pathway in the park that seemed quite..... peaceful surprisingly.

"I came with my friends and brother, but I don't think they'll notice my disappearance" I sighed. "What about you?"