2. Khatti Meethi Takrarein

The morning rays hit her face as she shut her swelling eyes tight, frowning at sunrays.

"Argghh...rat ko so nhi payi or ab jab neend aa rahi hai to ye sone bhi nhi de raha" She cursed the Sun, snuggling her face in the pillow.

But the bright sun rays were too adamant, they kept entering the room through the window caressing her face, making her angry like anything.

"It's better to close the curtains." Thinking this she opened her eyes glaring at the sun rays which dared no, which disturb her slumber

Sitting up on the bed, she rubbed her eyes, her short hair was rebellious while her bedsheet dishevelled, her mood not so delighted.

With so much anger, she clambered down the bed, strolling to the window, as her eyes glaring the sun with impeaching eyes.

"Huh! Apko koi kam nhi hai kya, acha khasa so rahi thi lekin nhi apko to bas meri neend kharab karni thi. Puri ki puri kismat hi kharab hai meri."

Her eyes welled up as dropped down on the floor, wrapping her arms across her legs, cuddling herself like a tiny ball. She shivered as she felt warm soft touch across her body as someone wrapped a hand around her torso, just an inch down her breast.

She froze at her place, her body went numb as she recognised the touch.

It was him.

Only him.

Her Daya!!  

He was hugging her tightly to her body, pressing their bodies together, slowly leaning his face on her juncture of the neck, placing his hot mouth there, sucking on her skin, dropping down trails of hot moist kisses from her shoulder to the base of her neck.

His touch erotically teased her skin, she closed her eyes in newly pleasure as his sensual lips swirled around her soft skin, making millions of erotic desires and sensations build up in her body.

Her breaths erratic, lips slightly opened in a gasp while legs getting more crossed, feeling a strange heated sensation down there.

But, when the previous day incidents hit her mind, she shook her head negatively, tears formed her eyes in no seconds. "Daya sirr"

He stopped, listening to her teary broken voice which cracked his heart into tiny micro pieces.

She get up along with him and turned her face to look at him. 

"Ap..ap yha? Kyu?" She was so stunned to find him here in fact his laters deeds were turn out to be so perplexing for her. Why did she kiss her?

Damn! He was all perplexed.

"Kyu mai yha nhi aa sakta kya. Hn?" He replied seductively, not letting his gaze disappear from her gorgeous face, his hot breath fanning against her soft cheek.

"Nhii." Shreya's malicious voice was full of shivers.

"Kyu nhii?" He asked her giving his most dreadful smirk like she was prey and he being a predator would eat up the whole.

To add to her irritation Daya's eyes were roaming from her face to those alluring curves of her body, feasting his eyes with the sight of her thin midriff and waist...making her more restless.

Getting such an adamant response from him, which was nothing more than constant stares and full of irritating words Shreya fumed.

"Talking to him is waste of time only, till now I'm damn sure he is not going to take the initiative to provide a decent explanation for his sudden arrive." She thought grudgingly and turned back to him to leave but her actions made an opposite reaction as her legs got twisted and were approximately fell on the ground but to her wonder, Daya protectively plopped her on his arms. For an instant, she forgot to breathe as she made direct contact with him, but in the next instant, her eyes shaped a deadly glare listening to his words.