5. Forever till breath

"Tum chocolate khao na, kha se aya, kaise aya vo sab janke kya karogii?" Daya asserted making her look at him with wide eyes.

"Huh! Bta nhi sakte means, kitne bure ho ap" She said flatly in an off tone.

"Hn hn I know mai bura hu khush ab" Daya chuckled. Honestly, he hadn't any quality of boyfriend and human being.

It was all truth!

With him, Shreya would suffer only but having no control on his heart, ha had been around us, determined to protect her from any trouble, any difficulty.

But the most important question is who will save her from his inside beast, his misfortunes.

Phew! Another big question.

The not very first time he had fallen in love, earlier it was Sonali and purbi that ditched him, but somewhere in his heart he better know Shreya is pure soul, but regardless of this, he was concerned and feared of losing after bringing her into his world. Moreover, he is an orphan with no family, no blood relations around his side, there are 99% chances that she would no longer be happy with him.

For a moment, Daya's dark eyes glazed over with the memory of his reality, his actual truth, the truth of his vulnerability but softened quickly with stillness as his eyes straightened to hers, but still his mind holding these thoughts, that elicited as quizzes. 

Should they unite, or he better keep himself away out for her betterment?

No, this is not possible!! Living without her? He would prefer dying rather. Hell! He sounded so selfish, so greedy. What should he do then? All these questions, thinkings were parading around him instantly, but these faded away as he heard her voice.

"Kya soch rhe ho ap?" He seemed so disturbed within some sudden moment and browsing the thin lines of his forehead, it wasn't big deal for her to guess what was he up to, but she prefered to be silent, not to provoking any emotions and glaring, she added.
"Or mere bf ko bura khne wale ap kon hote ho"

"Tumhara boyfriend" He flashed and conceded honestly, glancing frankly at her and then flipped resting his back over her lap. She looked down at him, as he rounded his hands around her exposed skin of waist, and kissed his forehead instead of getting elicited through his words.

"Apke pas bas ittu sa hi chocolate tha?"

"Hai to shi but jyada chocolate khaogi to moti ho jaogi, phir bhi chahiye to lo" He answered honestly, stimulating her naive outrage, her eyes thrived broader.

"Who else gives like this after throwing taunts? Now I don't want it, keep your chocolate with yourself..huh!" She whined, pushing him away from her lap and giggling as he foisted at the bed.

"Jab apko nhi dena tha to itna sa bhi khilaya, or isko kharida hi kyu?, and let's assume that even if you bought, why did you show me when you had to throw tantrums? Kya mai koi chhoti si bachi hu jo bohot jyada chocolate kha jaungi? Infact, I'm cid officer, I better know what is right for health and what is not. Isn't it? But no, you had to show yourself as mature sophisticated and I, I'm just tiny little 5years girl in your sights. Or mai to roj exercise karti hu, for just sake of some taste agar mai thoda sa kha bhi lu to konsa bohot nuksan ho jayega? Meri zero figure hai to ap aisa bolte ho, but agar maii moti hoti to na jane or kya kya sunne ko milta, na jane or kitne tane sunne ko milte. Or jab abhi ye hal h to shadi ke bad kya karenge? Mujhe to kuchh bhi khane ko nhi milega or fir pregnancy..."

Shreya was deeply engrossed in blabbering all this from continual 2minutes but her voice came in halt when she noticed him almost finishing the chocolates.