4. Achha jii mai hari

It might be the first time after Rose day that Shreya couldn't keep her heart calm, tears moistening her raged ruddy eyes.

Why?

Because some lines were echoing in her mind, his declaration of love and afterwards provoking her resentment asking that sort of silly question.

Extremely rude of him!!

This man had had the dare. Like always, again fiddled with her.

Shreya greeted her teeth, wiping some fresh traces of her tears. Nevertheless, she was aware that she couldn't be furious with him even if she did, he would use his eyes to make her forget everything, he know very well how to calm her and this mere contemplation was enough to earn a smile for her.

Momentarily, her breath hitched as she could now see him, standing infront of her, flashing his slaughtering evergreen smile. 

"Ap? Ap yha kyu aye hai? Hn jaiye yha se mujhe apki shakal bhi dekhni, huh!" She had an offended tone with a warning visible.

"Itna gussa? Jyada gussa mat kiya karo, ek to tum aise hi itni hot ho upar se gusse me or jyada sexy lagti ho, I swear that time it's extremely hard for me to control myself from thinking erotic. You make me and my little friend trouble, you draw us horny babe, I can't tell how much effort it took to regulate us." A smirk played on his lips.

"Pervert." Shreya shake her head, glaring at him in skepticism as the blood scrambled to his unexpected stunning comeback.

"Only for you!" His eyes scandalizing with mischief, while Shreya swivelled her eyes. He resumed. "Tumne mere proposal ka javab nhi diya"

"De to diya" An innocent retort arrived from her side. Daya made a face.

"Jyada satao mat jo mai sunna chahta hu vo kaho."

"Mujhe jo bolna tha vo maine bol diya"

"Dekho chup chap se mujhe I love you bolodo warna thik nhi hoga." He warned her in threatening tone.

She glared at him in the same attitude. "Achhhaaaa! Nhi to, to kya kar lenge?? Hnn."

"Mai tumse bohot dur chala jaunga, itna dur ki tum mujhe khoj bhi nhi paogi" He stated and with his expression it was evident that he wasn't throwing joke but Shreya started snickering loudly hearing his statement which heightened his annoyance. 

"Haso mat mai jhooth nhi bol raha. I'm serious."

Shreya giggled, pulling his cheeks as if he's teddy. "Hm.. I know. Apko jaha chhupna hai chup jaiye, duniya me aisa koi jagah nhi bna jo Shreya ko uske Daya sir se dur karde. Dharti, Patal, Akash, Swarg khi bhi chhup jaiye mai apko dhoond nikal lungi. Jha chhupna hai chhup sakte hai" She had a mild teasing tone while the well-shaped eyebrows raised.

"Acha mai sach me chala jau" Daya spoke softly but firmly meeting her eyes.

Truthfully he hadn't anticipated such reply from her, indeed he speculated she would yell at him for brandishing such words of leaving her, but her retort came so differently, so unusual that somewhat exploring disturbance in him.

How can she be so calm?

But now if she really want it then it's okay, he would disappear, vanish from here as of air, probably then she would get to acknowledge that he wasn't gagging her.

Seeing and skimming his varied reactions, from skepticism to stunning, stunning to irritation, irritation to childish anger and childlike outrage to determined smirked, Shreya had adorned glimmered glowing smile on her face and challenge him. "Hn kahi bhi chale jaiye, mai apko khoj lungi. Universe se kisi bhi kone me chhup jaiye."