Chapter 3: New Mothers

Narrator's POV

We see that (Y/n) had noticed a path that was leading somewhere into the forest.

(Y/n) looked back and thought that maybe he could see what was down the trail and would be back before anyone would notice

(Y/n) looked back and thought that maybe he could see what was down the trail and would be back before anyone would notice. He looked back to the trail and walked down it. After a few minutes, (Y/n) saw a building in the distance.

 After a few minutes, (Y/n) saw a building in the distance

Interested, he decided to take a closer look at it. Little did (Y/n) know that he was being watched  by three fallen angels, who are hiding in the trees and had hearts in their eyes. 

Black haired fallen angel: Who's the cutie?

Blonde haired fallen angel: He's adorable! I just wanna press him up against my breast and make him my own!

Navy blue haired fallen angel: Let's sneak up on him and take him by surprise.

The three fallen angels fly out of the trees and onto the ground and sneak up on (Y/n). Unfortunately, one of them step on a stick making a loud snap. Scared by the sound, (Y/n) turns around toward the direction of the sound.

(Y/n): W-w-who's there?

The three fallen angels come out of the shadows and into to light. They begin to surround (Y/n).

Navy blue haired fallen angel: It doesn't matter who we are. 

Blonde haired fallen angel: What matters now is that you belong to us.

The black haired fallen angel pounces on (Y/n), and looks at him with hearts in her eyes while drooling. Thinking quickly, (Y/n) slaps the black haired fallen angel in the face and uses his strength to get her off him, and then runs back into the forest. 

Black haired fallen angel: Get that boy! He will be ours!

The three angels fly into the forest after (Y/n). (Y/n) looks around quickly while he's running, hoping to find away out of the forest. Just then, the blonde haired fallen angel lands in front of him.

Blonde haired fallen angel: Your mine now!

On instinct, (Y/n) throws some dirt on the blonde haired fallen angel's face, blinding her for a moment which gave the little neko enough time to escape her clutches, but this made the fallen angel want him even more. (Y/n) then found the path he had found earlier, and hurried all the way to the playground, where Rias and Sona and their peerages were at. Rias noticed (Y/n) rushing towards her.

Rias: Oh hi (Y/n). Are you having fun?

(Y/n) hurried over to Rias and hid behind her.

(Y/n): I wanna go home...

Rias: Why? Is something wrong?

Suddenly, the sky got covered in clouds and the clouds turned purple.

???: That boy isn't going any where.

Then the fallen angels, the ones who (Y/n) had encountered earlier, flew down from the clouds and landed in front of Rias, Sona and their peerages.

(Y/n): It's them.... The scary girls...

Rias: What did you do to (Y/n)?

Black haired fallen angel: That doesn't matter. What matters is that little neko belongs to us.

Koneko: Not if we have something to say about it!

Rias, Sona, and their peerages bring out their weapons and take fighting stances. But just before everyone was about to fight, (Y/n) got in the middle of Rias, Sona, their peerages, and the fallen angels and intervened.

(Y/n): Wait! Can't we just talk this over?

Akeno: But (Y/n), these girls were trying to hurt you.

(Y/n): Well, they didn't mean to. They just toke me by surprise and I got scared. I'm sure Ms... Um, what's your name?

Raynare: My name is Raynare, little guy.

(Y/n): OK. I'm sure Ms Raynare and her friends...

Raynare: Actually, we're sisters.

(Y/n): Her sisters were trying to say hi. 

Rias looks at the fallen angels with suspision.

Rias: Is this true?

Raynare: Yeah, that's right.

Blue haired fallen angel: We didn't mean to scare him.

Rias, Sona and their peerages ease up a bit. (Y/n) then looks over to the other two fallen angels.

(Y/n): By the way, what are your names?

Kalawarner: My name is Kalawarner.

Mittelt: and my name is Mittelt.

(Y/n): It's nice to meet you.

Seeing that the fallen angels are showing no harm to (Y/n), Rias, Sona and their peerage put away their weapons.

Rias: Seeing on how you show now harm to (Y/n), can you help us take care of him? Because he has a scared gear that all sorts of evil will be after.

Raynare: Sure, I don't see why not.

Mittelt: I will protect the adorable kitten with my life!

Just then Koneko get close to the fallen angels with her weapon, a little too close.

Koneko: OK we'll let you help, but if you three do any harm to little (Y/n), I will ripe out your heart and spine and hang it on my wall, understood?

Raynare: *puts her hands up* Understood.

Kalawarner: Yeah, we're clear.

After that, the day went as normal except the fallen angels helped take care of (Y/n), they even fed him dinner. That night, it was Rossweisse's turn to sleep with (Y/n). Rossweisse helped tuck (Y/n) to bed.

(Y/n): Good night momma, nya.

As (Y/n) fell asleep, Rossweisse, like Akeno, placed the little neko on her breast and kissed him on the lips.

Rossweisse: Sweet dreams, my adorable kitten.

Little did they know, that a certain devil from the two previous nights was watching them.

Ravel: Don't worry my little kitten~ tomorrow, we'll be together~