Chapter 5: Reunion?

We open up see you sleeping on the couch in the living room with Riser's Peerage sleeping along with him. You then wake up with a yawn and become face to face with Ravel, who has a smile on her face.

Ravel: Hello (Y/n), did you sleep well?

Before you could answer Ravel proceeds to give you a kiss on the lips. Once she finishes kissing you, you try to get up but then you become face to face with the twins, Ile and Nel.

Ile: Well hello little guy.

Nel: You should know what time it is.

Ile and Nel both give you a kiss on the cheeks, then Yubelluna gives you a kiss, then Mihae, then Mira, soon everyone in Riser's Peerage was giving you kisses.

Timeskip

We see you dazed on the couch as you had multi colored kiss marks all over your face. Just then Rias and her Peerage walked into the room.

Rias: Hello everyone, I see you had an eventful morning.

Mihae: We sure have.

Akeno: Hey (Y/n), after breakfast you want to go for a walk?

You immediately get up from your dazed state.

(Y/n): Sure mommy!

Ravel: We'll come too!

Rias: Sorry, you had your time with (Y/n).

Yubelluna: It's alright, we understand.

Ravel: No fair! I want to be with little kitty boo!

Ravel tries to grab you, but Yubelluna, Mira, Nel, and Ile manage to hold her back, while you leave with Rias and her peerage.

Ravel: No! No! No! Let me go! We'll be together my little kitten!

Later, we see (Y/n), Rias and her peerage walking down through the town. Most women that saw (Y/n) looked at him with heart eyes, while boys groaned or gave glares to the little neko.

 Most women that saw (Y/n) looked at him with heart eyes, while boys groaned or gave glares to the little neko

Woman #1: 'OMG! What a cutie!'

Woman #2: 'He's so adorable with his little cat ears!"

Woman #3: 'I wanna play with him!'

Mam #1: 'How does he get the girls?!'

Man #2: 'That should be me!'

Man #3: 'How come this kid can attract so many girls?!'

(Y/n) took notice of the looks and hid shyly behind Rias. Rias looked to see (Y/n) hiding behind her and smiled a little.

Rias: 'Adorable.'

Just then you stopped walking as you took notice of something on a building that caught your interest.

(Y/n): Hey mommy! Look at this!