Chapter 29

(Thinking about ending this soon since I have a bunch of other stories I need to finish and am currently looking for a coauthor.)
Georg's POV
Today was the day. Tom and I are going on tour again. I was nervous because I didn't know how the tour was going to go especially with the kids with us.
I looked around to see if I had everything I would need and make sure I wasn't forgetting anything.
Basses, amps, clothes, I began to think when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I looked to see Tom behind me.
"Are you ready?"
"Yeah, are you sure this is a good idea?"
"Georg we have to tour. It's our job." Tom said. He then grabbed my final bag and put it on the bus. I sighed and followed him outside and saw that the kids were already on the bus.
Courtney was holding her brother and trying to calm him down. I sighed and took Luka from her.
"He won't stop crying." Courtney said.
"It's okay sweetie. I've got him." I said and started bouncing Luka.
"Why don't you we get you settled." Tom said and took her hand and helped her unpack. I tried to calm Luka down, by changing him and feeding him. I then laid him down for a nap. I then went to check on Tom and Courtney to see that they finished unpacking and were laying down watching a movie.
I then went back over by Luka and just stayed by him in case he woke up.
Once we picked Bill and Gustav up I told Bill to be quiet which was pretty hard for him to do. Once the kids woke up it was loud as ever especially when Bill was playing with them. This was sure to be an interesting tour.