Chapter 18

Tom's POV
Today is the day. It's been four days since Georg and I have been on our little holiday with Courtney. I am proposing to Georg tonight. Bill flew in yesterday and would be spending a few days with us and then heading back to LA.
"I'm so nervous Bill! What if he says no?!" I asked my brother nervously.
"Georg would be dumb to say no." Bill said as he braided Courtney's hair.
"Papa? Where you going?" Courtney asked as I approached the door.
"Daddy and I are going out tonight. Uncle Bill is going to watch you. Georg!" I called
"I want to come!" Courtney said excitedly as Bill finished braiding her hair.
"You can't Courtney. It's just daddy and I." I said with a sigh. Courtney frowned and even though it hurt me to see that I didn't know what to say.
"Tom can I talk to you for a minute?" Bill said gesturing me over with his finger. I walked over to my brother and looked back at Courtney then at Bill.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Maybe you should let Courtney be involved in the proposal?" Bill asked
"I was going to but I'm nervous enough doing it myself. I don't want to worry about her messing something up and Georg saying no." I said quietly
"She won't. Just let her help. Talk to her and I'm sure she'll do fine." Bill said
"Fine." I said with a sigh. I then went over to Courtney and told her what was going to happens an she understood happily. I then went upstairs to help her change while I told Bill to make our reservation from 2 to 4. If Courtney was coming so was he. Now that I had to change my plan up I hoped it would work. I made a little video with Courtney while Georg was in a separate room. I hope this would be a cute way to propose to him.
"Let's go!" I said grabbed Courtney by the hand and saw Georg come out all ready for our night in some black jeans and a dressy black shirt with black boots. I took his hand in my other one and kissed him.
"Ready love?" I asked him and he nodded with the biggest grin on his face.
We then headed to my car with Courtney and Bill.
"I hope you don't mind them joining us?" I asked nervously.
"Not at all." Georg said with a smile. I then drove to a nice Italian Restaurant.
Once inside we were seated by a balcony that had a beautiful view and was a private area. I sat across from Georg. Bill sat next to me and Courtney sat next to Georg.
"What can I get you to drink?" A waiter asked
"Your best champagne for the adults and an apple juice for our daughter." I said and the waiter left.
"Champagne? What are we celebrating?" Georg asked confused
"You'll find out soon enough." I said with a smile. We looked at the menu and when the waiter came back he took our order.
"Here." I said and had a video opened up ready to play and handed my phone to Georg.
"What is this?" Georg asked confused.
"Just watch it." I said and Georg pressed play.

Georg's POV
This vacation has been amazing and the fact that Tom and I out going out to dinner with our daughter and his brother is amazing. When we showed up at this beautiful restaurant. The waiter took us to a beautiful private area. When  the waiter asked what we wanted to drink Tom beat me to it.
"Your best champagne for the adults and an apple juice for our daughter." Tom said
"Champagne? What are we celebrating?" I asked confused
"You'll find out soon enough." Tom said with a smile.
"Here." Tom said and handed me his phone with a video up and ready to play.
"What is this?" I asked confused
"Just watch it." Tom said and I pressed play.
(Video)
"Hi Georg! Hi daddy!" Tom and Courtney said
"Courtney anything you want to say to daddy?" Tom asked Courtney who was sitting on his lap smiling at the camera.
"Daddy thank you for loving me, playing with me, making me smile and laugh. Thank you for wiping my tears when I cry and thank you for loving papa and I!" Courtney said happily.
"Georg thank you for coming into my life and talking me into having this bundle of joy!" Tom said and tickled Courtney causing her to giggle.
"Thank you for putting up with my humor, my stubbornness and over all just loving me as I am. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for loving us." Tom said with a smile.
"Daddy will you marry my papa?" Courtney said with a smile and the video ended. I was in tears after the video. I looked up to see Tom on one knee with a ring in his hands.
"Georg Moritz Hagen Listing. I love you more than words can describe. We have been together for over 12 years and there is not a doubt in mind that I love you more than anything. Will you marry me and become Mr. Kaulitz?" Tom said with a smile on his face.
I could feel the tears form in my eyes. I looked over at Bill and saw he and Courtney both had a smile on their face. I turned back to Tom who was waiting for an answer.
"Yes!" I said and tackled Tom in a hug who laughed. Tom then slid the ring on my finger and we kissed. This was such a perfect night. We then ate with Courtney and Bill who congratulated us. We then headed home and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.