Chapter 8

(This is Volume 1 Chapter 4 start)

"Kikyou-chan, do you want to stop by a cafe on the way home?”

“Un, let’s go! Ah, but wait a bit. I want to ask one more person.”

There she goes again...I must say she had determination because I would have given up long ago...

Well, I have nothing to lose so Go Kushida, Go~!

"Horikita-san. I’m going to the cafe with my friend—if you’d like, would you like to join?”

And this time the attempt to become friendly with Horikita is going .......

“I’m not interested.”

Awful. I knew Horikita would become a loner but damn she fights for that position. And her opponent is no one other than Kushida Kikyou...

I have seen several of her attacks ….

And that ladies and gentlemen have been ..... ENTERTAINMENT OF CENTURY.

It's one of the best dramas I have seen after coming here......no seriously, I recommend watching this MASTERPIECE ……..Too bad I drank all of my juice already ....welp too bad.

"Is that so…. Well, I’ll invite you some other time.”

Is 'giving up' in this girl's vocabulary? Probably not.

But damn such dedication is funny to laugh at but scary to think about... I hope she doesn't change targets....ever.

"Wait for a second, Kushida-san.”

Oh did The day finally come? Did Ice Queen get bored of this all?

“Please don’t invite me again. It’s a bother.”

Oooof, that gotta hurt....and even using that icy tone that could send grown-ass men into running for their life.

“I’ll invite you some other time." ....wow and this one answered with a smile...

The clash of titans......

Well now that this is over...I will go to my dorm now ...together with Horikita. 

Honestly, it is useless for Kushida to even try...though I support her in a way because ….you gotta support lovesick people.

Even if they are kinda blind ….or at least deaf.

-------

-------

Horikita and I separated at some point ...so I just decided to head to the dorms alone.

Kushida, who left earlier with a friend, was waiting for someone while leaning against the wall. Noticing me, she looked at me with a smile on her face.

“That’s good. I was waiting for you, Ayanokouji-kun. I have something to talk about. Do you have time?”

Shit ..... because I won in a swimming race my name became recognizable....well not like anyone can remain nameless for long.

"If it is not something important then no." 

I don't want to play buddy-buddy with any of the popular personas from class. Nothing good would get out of that.

“I’ll ask you frankly. Ayanokouji-kun, have you ever seen Horikita smile, even once?” 

"No." It is about Horikita ....that means she won't leave me alone...tch.