Chapter 2

What the fuck, suspended!

"Are you fucking saying I have suspension?" I yelled at the principal.

"Language! Ms. Smith do not make me do the honors of suspending you for a week!"

"No, please don't!" I screamed even louder due to panic.

"Inside voices, please." Ms. Splendore said, tiredly rubbing her temples.

I clenched my fists, I really hated doing this.

"I-I am sorry Ms. Splendore, I didn't mean it, any of it. Just please don't  suspend me, please!"

"I'm sorry, but with your record, and the permission from your teacher, I am sorry to say that I have no choice." She said carelessly.

"But what about my grades, I have higher than a 4.0!" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry but what's done is done." she said calmly.

"Bitch..." I muttered.

Right then I heard a gasp, that will keep that smug look off her face.

"Ms. Smith!" Ms. Splendore yelled.

"Inside voices." I called out before shutting the door.

As much as I enjoyed that, I just couldn't hold back the tears that were on the brink of falling ever since I heard the news, I mean suspended?

I started going at a new direction, towards the back of the school, the front led to no where but the highway.

But I can't get this out of my mind! I mean this is just not possible. Normally Ms. Splendore doesn't care what I do, as long as my grades are in tact. So what the hell was this? Not only that but Ms. Adams was right! She was right? That thing was actually right? What was the world coming too?

I looked up and started walking behind the high gates, the latch was open and I walked in. I didn't care where I was going, I just need time to think and it didn't look like anyone would look for me here.

Skylar, just what the hell do you think your doing?

I ignored my thoughts, normally I wouldn't care about where I was headed but there was a murderer out there. And here I am alone, in some run down shack. I'm a T-bone to this guy.

Maybe I'll just check this shack out for a short second. I creaked open the door silently and stepped in without a sound being revealed. I saw a boy, maybe 20, with dark brown hair spiked up and looked to be about 6'0. I heard him cuss a few times.

"Damn! Can these bombs get any more fucked up!" He mumbled angrily.

Oh crap someone is already in here? That would be awkward, I should probably leave before we have to go into the even more awkward, Who are you and what are you doing here, thing. I turned to leave but I felt my blood run cold when hard col reality slapped me in the face.

Did he just say bomb. As in making one as we speak? Who the hell does this guy think he is? Before I could stop myself, I marched up to him and kicked the pot with the underdone bomb in it, making it splatter backwards.

"What the fuck!" We both shouted in sync.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I shouted at him angrily. His face matched mine in the shading of red, in the showing of utter anger.

"I am Jason fucking Mccann!" He yelled back, I'm guessing not caring that he just revealed himself as I backed up two steps staring wide eyed at him. Realization hit him and he smirked, walking towards me.