Intros (Part 1)

A young white-haired boy sits with his legs reclined on the counter of the register, incredibly bored. He thought about trying to clean up but he'd probably mess something up. He sighs and closes his eyes.
Ever since Highschool ended life has been pretty boring, he landed a job at a gas station in the middle of nowhere with a shift by himself...well...not really.

His co-worker, Tone Cosmo, doesn't like coming to work and somehow convinced him he can do it all by himself, it's not like he's not getting paid for the extra work, he gets around 70% of Tone's paycheck if everything is going right anyway.

He sighs. And looks at the clock. It's only 3.

"Ughhhh"

Ky, the white-haired boy, slumped over the counter

He looked up and out of the window,
The mail truck was here.

He popped up and ran outside to meet the mailman.

"Any mail for the gas station!?" He asked excitedly.

The mailman looked down at a clipboars before walking into the back and bringing 3 different-sized boxes out to Ky. Ky smiled and ran inside with them.

He threw 2 packages on the table and a bigger one on the floor,

He stands there a minute with a smile looking at the packages.
He puts his finger on his chin,

"Which to open first,"

He decides to open the smallest one first,
He found some CDs and other stuff in it, he assumed it was for tone,

He decides to open the biggest one Next.
There's Just a bunch of magazines and other stuff that isn't food, like phone chargers and stuff.

"Ugh..."

He empty's the box out, putting everything on the counter before crawling inside the box, saying it was pretty big he fit relatively ok in the box.

"Heheheheh"

He pulled out his phone and scrolled on it for a bit still in the box,
He looked up at the ceiling, starting to feel drowsy.
He didn't know why, he slept perfectly fine last night...

He continues scrolling on his phone before nodding to sleep at some point whether he was aware of it or not.

...
"Gah!!"  Ky wakes up suddenly as the box collapses under his sudden motion,
"AcK-"

Ah...what the...did I fall asleep..? HOLY SHIT WHAT TIME IS IT?!

He looks out the window to see it's dark outside.

Oh...god...Save me...

He turns around to the clock.

10:47pm

"A-"

Ky felt like he was going to die.

Did I REALLY just sleep through my whole shift?

He sighs, hoping nothing bad happened while he was out...
Before he feels the barrel of a gun on the back of his head...