Intros Part 2

Ky Sits at the front counter talking to Nico laughing and just having a nice time with the person he considers his best friend at the time.

Cosmo tries to ignore both of them while he reads his book.

"I can't believe you're best buds with the guy that tried to kill you a few months ago," he says trying to make them shut up.

"Eh? i-i I mean-" Nico sputters, a little embarrassed at the out of left field comment,

"It was just a little misunderstanding, ToNe," Ky says mockingly.

"Don't call me that or we're going to have issues," Cosmo glared up from his book at Ky when he said it.

"r-right-" Ky says, "But it wasn't that bad the first time we met!"

"H-He had me in a chokehold," Nico said recalling the events,

"Oh! yeah, I guess he did" Ky says remembering it too...

it was only a month or 2 ago when Nico showed up at the gas station, he had some sort of vendetta against the angel that worked in there for trashing his "knock-out device" he didn't have a good name for it. he'd rent it out to criminals to mail out to their victims as long as he got it back. of course, this time was different because he didn't get it back, instead he got some crazy story about a white-haired angel that wastes his time working at a gas station. This was a problem. but nothing he couldn't handle. or at least he thought.

He walked into the gas station and saw a young white-haired kid asleep at the counter and a taller purple-haired one next to him reading a book. the purple-haired one rose his hand but didn't wave, or even look up from his book.

Nico walked over to the counter. the white-haired kid, was this really the kid that beat up his clients last night? had to of been, he could smell the drug of the device on him, and on the other guy but not as strong. it should still be working on the other guy, but it isn't..? 

"you need something?" The purple-haired one said without looking up from his book.

Nico took a deep breath in before pulling out a knife and slamming it into the counter, waking up the white-haired instantly.

"WHa!? Whats happening!" He freaked out before seeing Nico in front of him with a cold stare.

"how much cash do you want?"

Huh..?

He turned to see the purple-haired one was oddly calm about this and still once hadn't looked up from what he was reading.

"I Dont want any money!!" that was a lie, thats what he came in here for initally, to rob the place and find out what happened to his machine. This purple haired guy had changed his mind, he obviouslly wasnt freaked out by the idea of being robbed.

"Im here to kill you punks!" he said.

"W-What?!" the white haired one seemed a little freaked out.

"why's that?" The Purple one said nonchalantly

Nico scowled "C-CAUSE YOU BROKE MY DAMN MACHINE!"