Chapter 5

I don't know how many times I will have to do this. But... I don't care if you don't like my stories or the way I write. I don't think anyone cares really. I don't mean to offend anyone, this is my sense of humor, don't like it? Go the fuck away. I curse, I find weird things funny. Sorry I'm not Jesus. But I think I'm pretty close. ANYWAYS! Thank you to those who support me and my shit. OH! and I don't really feel like translating any and all spanish. It won't really be all complicated. Plus I don't use google translate or anything of the sort. 

Check out the song "I just had sex" by the lonely island on YouTube. Awesome shit there man.

VOTE.COMMENT.REVIEW.

Chapter 5:

Nothing.

That's what I was doing, saying, thinking (thank God), and seeing.

After Mr. Alpha left, I refused to do anything. I was sitting straight, eyes closed, nothing on my mind, and nothing left my lips. I didn't make any moves; didn't flinch, didn't twitch, didn't peek through my eyes.

Nothing.

That's what I've been doing for past few days. Sometimes, Mr. Alpha, the beta, or someone else would come in and try to ask questions or try to get a rise out of me, but I blocked everything and everyone out.

It wasn't really that hard to do. After being on your own for a long time, it becomes pretty easy. It's like meditating. I do it to become detached. Some say it's an extreme version of a tantrum, but eh, who cares.

When they couldn't get anything out of me for the past couple of days (in which I'd probably been here for a week) Mr. Alpha got pissed.

He had only been in here for ten minutes today already and he blew a fuse.

He threw the already broken chair from the first time, against the wall, and ran his hands through his hair from what I could hear. I wasn't peeking.

"What the FUCK do you want?! HUH? What is it going to take to get some thing out of you?" From what I've seen from him before, the muscle in his jaw was probably ticking, and he was most likely pacing.

Just to piss him off even more, I slowly opened one eye. When we made eye contact, I slowly closed it. HAHA! Serves you right bitch!

He let out a growl of impatience and returned to his previous pacing. After 3 more minutes he stopped suddenly.

"You know what?" His voice was light, though slightly forced. It was suspicious, yet I had to not be affected. I slowly opened both eyes this time and immediately caught his own.

Seeing the smirk on his face I inwardly scowled. I didn't show any emotion, yet his smirk grew bigger. Damn men and their smirks.

"Why don't you take over this 'interrogation' Jacob?" He turned to his left, my right.

Jacob? Who the fuck is Jacob? Let's find out, shall we?

Whoop-de-doo.

Looking to his left, my right, I saw this Jacob (I pronounce his name with Spanish accent: the j becomes an 'h'; hA-kub). Pretty tall, if I must say so myself. Which I totally have no idea why some people say the last part. Makes no sense. Whatever.

I dare say that I think (ugh. Just the word disgusts me.) that I was caught up in my inner monologue. Again. I don't feel like coming back to the real world. Let's see how long I can stay like this before someone snaps.

*cough cough* cue alpha.

Rainbows are ugly. La la la la la la! They are so fugly! La la la la la la! And so fugly! What about unicorns? They're pretty cool. But they are some horny animals (?). Haha. Get it? Do you? Or shall I explain my geniusness to you? Shall I use another pun? A very punny pun? The pun of a pun of the punniest pun, to the Queen of Puns. In which the Queen of Puns killed the King of Puns, in order to complete her affair with Irony. The Queen of Puns then had a child with Irony, who was not Hilarious. Upon finding out that Irony was not Hilarious as the King of Puns was, she killed him, then herself to join her dead husband, who was Hilarious. Was this whole story a pun? Or a punny pun? Or ironic? Or even hilarious? Only Jesus may know; other than myself, who I can dare say comes very, very close to Jesus.

On to another topic. Hey, this guys lips are moving. Who was he supposed to be again? Jose? Oh, right, he is Jose. But I thought Mr. Alpha here was Jose? Maybe their parents are fucked up to name them both Jose. I can imagine it, too; is that fucked up?

It will go something like.... Uh... Maybe I don't have that kind imagination, or maybe mine hasn't evolved to that level yet. Then what level is my imagination at?

"Hey Jose, why did your parents name you both Jose?" Maybe he has the answer, or the other Jose. Maybe Darrel knows. I know Jesus knows :D.

"Who's Jose?" Mr.Jose answers.

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"  Shall I throw a tantrum? Or just act outraged? Ehh... let's go with what comes first.

"I FUCKING THOUGHT THAT YOU BOTH WERE JOSE?! AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! YOU FUCKING CAUSE ME TO FUCKING THINK!!!" It was (not so very) safe to say that I chose the latter.

I threw up my feet and tossed my body around in the chair as far as these thing-ies would let me. So maybe it was a combination of both. What I would call an 'outtrum', since I invented it. Or did I? Can someone Google this shit for me please?

Ohh... forgot about Mr. my-name-is-not-Jose. I know I definitely saw him flinch back when I screamed.... Did I spit? Maybe he's a sensitive dude. Seems plausible. What does plausible mean? I thou-- (sorry) wondered that (or is it 'if'?) is was spelled p l a u s u a b l e. Was it not?

Again, he seemed to be saying something, but I was to busy in my outtrum to even bother. So I soon got tired of acting and just went back to doing absolutely nothing. Yet again.

I think I fell asleep there for like 15 minuters (yes I said minuters) before someone shot the table. I don't actually know why they did it, maybe to test out their new gun or something, but the fact was that there is now a new bullet hole in the table. With some steam coming out of it. Which made me notice that they put the a/c on in here. (a/n: not related but my house has no a/c what-so-ever. I'm dying here.... TT_TT).

Well, now I'm awake.

"OK. Now that you're awake, just answer one question before we finally just kill you." Mr. Alpha/IWFYU said. Though he mumbled to himself why he didn't just kill me in the first place. Truly I'm wondering why too.... 

Sighing, he sat back down at a new chair that seemed to materialize out of mid-air.

"OK. Let's get this shit over with; why were you on our territory? Espcially with Darrel?"

"Umm- excuse moi, but that's two. Sorry buddy, but you gotta choose one." I shook my head, showing my disappointment in this guy. Like, really? You just went back on your word.

Clenching his jaw (his teeth are probably jacked up, either that or his jaw is sore. HAHA. Just noticed how funny that was.... *hint hint* Sooo weird, I am.), he closed his eyes and said he chose the first question he asked.

"Weelllll~~. You see, I was walking and just wanted some water, and I saw the sign on the middle of the highway saying that a town was only some amount of miles away. So I started walking with my thumb out trying to catch a ride. Caught a ride with Darrel and here we are. Well after the part of that crazy guy staring at my ass." 

Truth be told, no sé what I'm doing here. I just saw a sign and started walking. I really just wanted to interact with people and not be all on my lonesome in the woods anymore. Such a lonely person I am....

"Well then why shouldn't we kill you?"

Smirking, I said what was on my mind for the past couple of days (when I wasn't doing nothing).

"Well because I'm exactly like you Mr. Alpha."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

OMG! I finally updated this XD!!! I can't believe I actually did it though. I surprise my self. Just came home one day, got on wattpad, clicked on 'my stories' and decided to finish this chapter. Sooooooo glad I did though. I've kind of been in a lot, and I mean, a lot, of trouble lately.... Sucks.

BUT ANYWAYS!!!!  WILL BE WORKING ON CHAPTER 6 SOMETIME SOON. NO I DO NOT KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE UPDATED BUT OH WELL.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ ALL OF THIS XD. Have a great and wonderful (hot) day.

ADIEU~