Chapter 3

Sorry for any language that you guys do not appreciate, but seriously be mature about it. Also, the song may seem random, but I was listening to it while writing this and it's a pretty bad ass song.

R&R

VOTE.COMMENT.REVIEW.

Chapter 3:

After I had finished my tour of this town, I found a decent curb to sit down, and sat. What else would I do with the curb? Well I could talk to it, color it, make friends with it and etc. But I was looking for a place to sit.

I started to think about this Darrel dude. He was OK, not my type, but I guess someone is bound to be happy with him. With a dark-brown mess you would call hair, and light green eyes; I guess he could be a looker. He was pretty pale though, I guess it's because I'm use to seeing others as tan as I am. I seem to being using a lot of repeat words/phrases today.

Oh well.

Remember that creepy dude who was staring at my ass? He's still there, he kind of followed me. It wasn't that obvious, but I hate that I know that he's there. It causes me to think, and I hate thinking.

Feeling frustrated I huffed, and instead of thinking about what could go wrong with my new and amazing plan, I just did it.

Taking a glance at the dude - who looked to be in his thirties. Ew.- I made my way for the darkest and nearest alley. He didn't follow me at once, but he waited for like 10-15 seconds. Didn't really count.

I waited for him and when he entered, he was suddenly pulled back. Damn I got the force! That's pretty cool! 

Though I don't know if it was actually me, cause when I tried to lift the trash can with my new found jedi mind, it didn't work. Kind of sucks to know you don't have the force.

I don't really know why I didn't think about how or why he was suddenly pulled back, I was just happy that he was gone. I guess I should've thought about it though; but I hate thinking (I say that a lot now, don't I?).

Walking calmly out the alley, I found out that I was suddenly pulled like that man was. Getting fed up with this person just randomly pulling others, I turned on him, and kind of stopped mid-way.

I mean, my fist was only like an inch from his face. At least I had stopped. 

Again, no, he is most likely not my mate (nor would I want him to be), sorry to say that but I wouldn't really know who my mate is. You don't really find your mate until you're both ready to find your mate. But your wolf does sort of leans towards your mate. So it's like foreshadowing. Kind of. Not really. Don't listen to me.

Nah, he was just giving off this aura that said 'touch me and I fuck you up.' I didn't really have the mood to be fucked up, soo.... I put my fist down and eyed him. 

I guess I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings, because I was:

1) surrounded by a bunch of dudes (who were pretty hot, mind you)

2) and I noticed Darrel was standing next to the I-will-fuck-you-up dude and another dude who was standing on the other side of the I-will-fuck-you-up-dude.

I smiled and waved at him, like any person who had met another person like 35 minutes early would do. Or was that just me?

"So, Darrel, do you want to give me my bribe a little early?"

I was guessing I did something wrong there, because the I-will-fuck-you-up dude (lets call him IWFYU dude) glared first at me then at him. Darrel just face palmed;  I guess it was wrong of me to call him out?