Chapter 5 (Elijah)

Elijah's POV

I'm walking away.

I'm walking away from that room.

I'm walking away from that room with the girl who doesn't remember anything of her life, of me, of our past. 

And my legs are moving, and my body is tagging along. Oh, but my mind is sprinting, spinning, and soaring. It's somersaulting and skydiving and before I know it I'm colliding with solid ground. My feet are tripping over the nothingness of air, that is suffocating the space of tumbling walls closing in on me.

I'm face planting 

and 

weeping 

and 

sobbing 

and 

full on ugly crying out in pain. 

Pain of knowing I'll never see the look of love sprinkled like candy in her eyes, driving me crazy with hunger. 

Pain of knowing I'm the only one clingy to the memories of the past like a love sick code. 

Pain of knowing nothing about what the codes to do next when everything is shattering like a broken life code.

My heart is bleeding and ripping and tearing and I don't know what to do. I just want the pain to stop. I just want to be okay again. I just want everything to go back to the way it was. 

Everything is worse. Everything hurts ten times worse. 

Please remember. Please please please remember. Please I'm begging you to remember Cosmelia. Please...I can't do this without your memories. I can't live without you knowing. I can't survive without this pain obliterated.