A/N: im done

Hey so yeah I give up.

You could put a gun to my head and tell me to finish this fic and I'd tell you to shoot.

I love you all, but this is just a weight on my shoulders I've been itching to shove off for years.

I am literally in college now, I cannot be writing Aphmau fics at this age.

I've come a long way since the first story I ever posted on this app, and for that I thank you all for the love and support you've given me up until this point. I just can't do this and I'm sorry if this just ruins any of ya'lls day but I'd rather be honest so you don't get your hopes up.

If anyone wants to maybe continue this fic for me, DM me w/ a work you've done in the past and if I like it I'll tell you the basic idea I had for the rest of this fic and my log-in info. But also, I don't know if anybody cares that much, so it's whatever.

Finally, I love you all, and who knows: maybe this won't be the last time you guys get to experience a story of mine, but of course I will never ever let anyone know this account belongs to me so you'll never know it's mine.

Anyways, this is me signing off for the very last time, and if I leave you guys with anything, it's to foster your creativity for as long as possible, because that shit starts to dwindle as you get older and you'll regret losing it once you realize it's gone.

If you like art, keep drawing/sculpting/painting/etc, even if you think you suck. If you like dealing with fabrics, keep it up girl, I'm sure you'll figure out how to knit a sweater eventually. If you like writing, keep reading actual published books (fanfic doesn't count in terms of technical training (unless it's on AO3)) and writing your stories/poems/blogs, even if you're occasionally put down by your self-deprecation that makes you think it isn't good enough. If you're into sports, give it everything you've got because those glory days end sooner than you think. If you like cooking/baking, whip out those measuring cups and get whisking shawty, because who else is gonna revolutionize the way we make cupcakes??

Remember: everyone sucks at stuff before they're really fucking good at it.

And above all else just love each other. Be kind, be patient, and be sexy. Zanesimp out!

Thanks for reading!❤️